~27~

Its been two weeks since Karna has announced Juhi as the new queen of Anga

Its been two weeks since Karna has announced Juhi as the new queen of Anga. At the start it was a bit difficult for Juhi to handle the position but with Karna's help she was able to handle the responsibility of being the Queen pretty well. Within a week itself Juhi was able to become a perfect Queen for Anga. The best queen anga has ever seen.

In this two weeks Juhi and Karna had grown more closer to each other. Even though they had not taken their relationship to next level, the occational kisses and cuddles were enough for them. It never exceeded more than that. Karna like a gentleman he is was ready to wait for her till she was ready. Their love for each other became so strong in a way they both were dependant on each other. Her respect and love for him increased.

Karna, Juhi and the pandavas had bonded quite well. A few months back anyone had told Karna that he would love a girl madly to an extent he was willing to anything for her happiness and play chasur with pandavas happily he would have definetly called that person mad. But what can he say his life took a drastic change the moment he met her. His felt happy seeing his brothers bond with Juhi. On seeing their bond with each other Karna was sure about one thing in his absence his brothers will surely protect Juhi from any danger that comes towards her. But he didn't knew that the future was going to do to him amd his family.

For Pandavas Juhi became the sister they never had. For Yudhistir, she was more like a younger sister. According to the relation they share Juhi is his elder sister-in-law but he never for once felt like calling her bhabhi. It felt completely wierd for him. Age wise he is elder to her but relation wise she is elder. He still remember the first time he called her bhabhi. Her reaction was quite funny.

"Bhabhi can I borrow this book for a few days. It is quite interesting. I promise to take care of the book." Yudishtir asked observing the book in his hands.

"Don't call me that." Juhi shrieked. She looked at Yudishtir with wide eyes.

"Bhabhi I-" He was cut of in the middle by Juhi.

"Please bhrata Yudhishtir don't call me that. You can call me by my name."

"You are Jyesth's wife. He is elder to me and you are his wife. It would be like a disrespect to you if I call you by your name." Yudishtir explained.

"Please bhrata you are elder to me. I feel like really awkward if you call me bhabhi. Just because I married Arya doesn't cange the relation we had earlier. I myself am calling you Bhrata. I wound consider it as a any disrespect if you call me by my name. Moreover when you call me Bhabhi I feel like I am so old. Come on I am younger to you. So please call me Juhi."

He was relectant at first but then he became used to it. For Bheem she was his favorate cooking student. For Arjun she is his best friend with whom he could share all his secrets and inner turmoil. For Nakul and Sahdev she became the elder sister figure who more or less became like a mother to them.