~15~

Juhi's felt a pain in heart knowing it was time for their departure

Juhi's felt a pain in heart knowing it was time for their departure. She will miss everyone here in Hastinapur. The past few weeks she spent here in Hastinapur will forever stay in her heart. She will surely miss Karna. He became her everything in just these few days. Leaving him was hard for her but there is nothing that will hold her back is here.

"Krishna can't you go after a few days later? Atleast let Juhi and Subhadhra stay here for a few more days." Kunti asked.

"No bua if it was possible I would have let them stay here for a few more days but pitashree has sent me here to bring Juhi and Subhadhra back. Moreover he has started looking for a grooms for Juhi." Krishna said with a overly sweet smile.

Juhi who was taking Gandhari's blessing turned and looked at Krishna in shock. She then looked at Karna with a sad face who had her same expression. Their eye lock was seen by two pairs of eyes. Kunti understood her eldest son had lost his heart for the yuvadakumari. A smile appeared on her face at the thought of making Juhi her eldest son's bride. Krishna uderstood his sister's inner fear but decided to talk to her later.

"Oh" Kunti nodded her head understanding.

Juhi took the blessings of all elders present there. She went forward to take Kunti's blessing.

"Kalyan ho putri." Kunti blessed.

"I will miss you bua." Juhi said with tears in her eyes.

"I will miss you too Juhi." Kunti said embraced Juhi.

Juhi went near Karna who was looking at her with a sad smile.

"Won't you write letters and send me?" Juhi asked with a teary smile.

"I will write if you want me to." Karna said looking at Juhi.

"I will be expecting everyday." Juhi said before turning back and leaving.

The two yuvadakumari's sat in the chariot ready to go. Juhi's eyes were red because of the crying. She turned and looked at everyone last time before the chariot pulled away leaving behind a mist of dust.

Karna stood there looking at the dissapearing chariot. His heart pained to let go of her. He didn't want her to leave but there is nothing that will make her stay here. The news of her father trying to find a groom for her did not settle well with him. She was his and he will make sure that no one will snatch her from him.

Arjun looked at his big brother who was still looking at the dissappering chariot. He was not a fool to not understand what was going on between Juhi and Karna. He had seen it with his own eyes during Dushala's marriage. The way both look a each other and blush. It was so obvious after all. He kept a hand on Karna's shoulder making him come out of the trance.

"If she is destined for you nothing will stop you from getting her bhrata." Arjun said making Karna smile at him.

****