~25~

Karna sat on the bed admiring his wife who was sleeping like a cute baby

Karna sat on the bed admiring his wife who was sleeping like a cute baby. Its been half an hour since he had returned to the palace after offering his morning prayers. He wanted to wake her up but seeing her innocent face he didn't have the heart to wake her up. But if he didn't wake her up now then they both will be late for the pooja.

"Love wake up." Karna said shaking Juhi slightly.

"5 more minutes Subhu." Juhi said turning to the other side of the bed.

"Juhi wake up now or we will be late love." Karna said sighing. He understood that his dear wife is definetly not a morning person.

"Subhu you go I want to sleep a little bit more. And by the way why is your voice so manly?" Juhi mumbled burying her face more into the pillow.

"My voice is manly because I am not your sister Subhahra love. I am your patidev Karna." Karna chuckled.

Like a lightining bolt Juhi sat on the bed with a shocked expression. Her eyes widened as she looked around the unfamilier room. It took a few minutes for her to understand that she wan in Anga and not in Dwaraka. She gazed at Karna ad blinked innocently making his heart melt. She shut her eyes as she realised it's her first day in her husband's house. And shit they have a pooja today and she is definitely late.

"Oh my God Arya why didn't you wake me up earlier? See now I we will be late for the pooja. What will everyone think? How can I be so irresponsible? What will mata think? I can't even become a good wife how will be a good queen. Everyone will be dissappoi-" Juhi's rambling was cut off by Karna's lips on her's.

It took a moment for Juhi to understand what was happening but when she finally did she started responding to the kiss with same passion. The kiss was a short one but it had managed to make them both breathless. They were panting slightly as they broke the kiss. Juhi looked down blushing. Karna placed his hands under her chin and made her look into his eyes.

"Love its alright we have more than enough time to get ready. Don't worry so much about anything. You can go and freshen up love I will wait for you." Karna said looking into her eyes.

Juhi nodded her head and gave him a slight peak on his cheeks before going. He touched the place where she kissed him and smiled like an idiot looking at her disappearing figure. He shook his head and left the room.

 He shook his head and left the room