~40~

"Love recognizes no barriers

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."

—Maya Angelou

Author's Pov

Moonlight comes to a clear and starry night, whispering rainbow hues into the dreaming grey. The silver travelled through the night with graceful ease, lightening the rising path. 

Under the shining moon, she stood wrapped in the arms of lover, she felt safe, so content after a long time. All the negative thoughts that were accumilated in her mind and heart seemed to diappear as she laid her head on his chest.

She wished nothing more than for this moment to freeze, just him and her. But she knew at this moment it was not possible. There are many questions which needed answers, many problems that needs a solution, many relations that are yet to build and many more. 

Relations.

Pandavas.

Draupadi.

Marraige.

War.

She wanted to smack herself for forgetting the most important part of the Mahabhart. She had completely forgot about the entry of Draupadi in their lives due to all the tension, she was in. She knew the time has arrived for the main plot twist in their lives. A twist that will be so painful for everyone, especially draupadi.

Suddenly the talk, she had heard between the daasis rang painfully in her ears and unknowing a tear dropped from her eyes and her heart heavied with pain.

"And haven't you both heard that Maharaj Draupad had sent the a special invitation to Angaraj more like personally inviting him for his daughter's swayamvar? One of the minister told this news to me. I am very sure Angaraj won't reject it. The panchal rajkumari is said to be the most beautiful woman in the whole Aryavat. She is a kshatriya kanya not a yadav kumri like Angarani Juhi. She will be obviously the perfect choice as Angarani." The Daasi said.

She gently broke the hug making Karna look at her with a confused expression. She gave him a small smile as she unwrapped his hands from her waist.

"What happened Juhi?" Karna asked, confusion clouding his features. 

"Nothing arya it's quite late, almost midnight, we should sleep now otherwise it will affect your journey." Juhi said as she moved away from Karna with a heavy heart.

"Which journey are you talking about, Juhi?" Karna looked confused and lost.

"Tomorrow you have to leave for panchal, right? If you didn't get enough rest then it will affect you tomorrow's journey." It took a few seconds before karna understood what Juhi meant.