~11~

"Karna is my son

"Karna is my son." Kunti said lookig at Karna.

A tear rolled down from Karna's face. His stumbled back as he felt the force of the words hit him. His mind went blank. He felt suffocated.

"Rajmata what are you saying?" Karna asked wanting to whether he heard her clearly.

"You are my son Karna. I am your mother and Surya dev is your father." Kunti said making Karna to take a few steps back.

"Karna please say something?" Kunti said with a shaky voice.

"I..I..don't know what to say. I need time to comprehent what just happened now. Excuse me rajmata" Karna said taking a few steps backward. Without waiting for a reply he turned around and left leaving behind a disheartened and broken Kunti behind.

Juhi looked at the retreating figure of Karna. Her heart pained seeing him so broken. She could feel his pain.

"Don't worry bua I will talk to him. I am sure he will understand." Juhi said looking at Kunti. Juhi then looked into Arjun's eyes asking him to take care of the Kunti. With one last look at everyone Juhi left behind Karna.

Kunti was afraid to look at her sons. She don't want see the look of hatred on their face that had always showed love for her. After gathering some courage she looked at her sons face. Each had different expression on their face but none showed hatred.

She looked at each of their expression. Yudhishtir had no expression on his face, while Bheem looked guilt and sad. Nakul and Sahdev looked shocked with the revealation.

"Why did you hide this truth from us these many years mata? Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Yudhishtir was the first one to break the silence that had engulfed the room.

"I was afraid of the outcome putra. I thought you all will hate me and leave me alone after knowing the truth. A mother can bear any pain but she can never tolerate her children's hate. Please don't hate me for the sin I commited in my past." Kunti said looking down.

"Mata we could never hate you. How could you think like that? We will always be with you no matter what. We are your sons mata yet you couldn't understand us. We might be a little upset. Maybe if we knew about Jyesth a little earlier we would have never insulted him. We hurted mata without knowing his true identity mata. " Yudhishtir said. Kunti looked at him with tears filled eyes.

"Yes mata we hurted him. We called him names. Although we apolgized earlier for illtreating him I am not sure whether he forgave us whole heartedly. I won't blame him if he did not forgave us. What we had done to him was adharm." Bheem said looking down guillty.

"Thats what the difference between us and jyesth bhrata bheem. He doesn't hold any grudge towards anyone. He has a big heart and I am 100% sure he forgave us the minute we asked for his forgiveness." Arjun said looking at Bheem with a smile.