Part 1

(Drawing of Cole and Benny when they were little Benny is the one in green and Cole is the one in red)

11 Year old BENNY

My Parents have been dead for a will. They were gone and that was ok. I knew that my soulmates had felt the pain I felt when I lost my parents and I felt awful for making them go through that.

I was happy when I felt that my soulmates were happy. I was angry when they were in pain. I wanted to protect them even though I was only 11. When my parents died I resided that I would only live for my soulmates and if I formed a soul friend for them too.

So when my cousin Cole got sick and I had to walk back from school myself I wasn't paying attention to the older kids following me. I was to worried about Cole. He was my closest friend in the whole world and even if soul friends were rear I hope that we would for one.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a group of older kids started to shout my name. They had been giving me trouble ever since I started at that school and had tried to ignore them.

One of the Stronger guys out of the group picked me up. I tried to get down. I punched. Kicked everything but before I knew it I was in a ally surrounded by drunk teenagers who didn't like me.

The started to kick me and punch and shout. I was coughing up blood when I heard it.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" My cousin shouted.

"We're having a conversation with your cousin leave us alone" One of the girls said laughing with her friends.

Cole my cousin was sick and not 3 hours ago puking in the toilet was now standing up to drunk and anger teens.

My cousin started to hit them. He was only 2 year older than me. 13 taking on 15 year olds. I was shocked. I knew he was strong but I couldn't believe it. My rids were burning and felt like a was Dying but I needed to help. I stood up and rammed my pest arm into the back of one of the boys knocking him over.

After about 10 minutes all of them teens had ran of in a hurry. My hand started to itch it wasn't the hand with my soul strings on it Was my lest hand. When I looked down a blue string had shout out and connected to Cole.

"We're Soul friends" I said with a smile on his face.

Cole smiled at me before I passed out.

When I woke up I was in hospital with Aunt Lily and Cole sitting in chairs.

Cole noticed I was awake and stud up Immediately given me a bear hug.

TONYS POV

(I was going to do a little bit on all of Bennys soulmates but I would have just been then saying the exact same thing. So just Imagine that they all had the same reaction)

I woke up in intense pain. I was 18 at the time and new exactly what was happing. Someone was hurting my soulmate.

I begged leave them alone they had been through anothe. Just over a year ago now they lost someone. I felt miserable for months. Someone must have died. Someone important. It hurt me to know that they were in pain and I couldn't do anything about it

But this, this was awful. My whole body was in pain. Everything hurt. Someone had attacked my mate and that made me mad. Really mad.