Part 18

Benny had been rushed into surgery. Here lungs were giving out. They could no longer take the pressure and stress of carrying 5 babies.

Benny now this was going to happen and had all ready talked to the Doctor about it. She had told the Doctor to save her babies no matter what.

She new she was going to die but she was ready. She had talked to the Nurse before hand about the babies names.

The first girl who came out was going to be called Natalia Magda Avenger. Named after Natasha's old name and Wanda and Pietros mother.

The second girl to come out was going to be called Frigga Maria Avenger. After Thor and Loki's mother and also Tony's mother.

The last girl to come out will be called Edith Cole Avenger. Named after Clints mother and Cole.

The first boy to come out will be called James Peter Avenger. Named after Bucky and Peter.

The last boy to come out will be called Sam Grant Avenger. Named after Sam and Steve.

The Doctors put Benny under will she was in surgery they tried to save her but to no avail. She was to sick. Her babies were perfectly healthy. The first child born was Natalia, then Frigga after her came James and Sam. The last who came out was Edith. She was the smallest out of the bunch but wasn't unhealthy.

The already now the children were going to be special. At least one of them had super Strength that was for sure. But what Benny didn't tell anyone was that in the last month of her pregnancy Edith had started to show Benny things.

You see Edith could see the future. She could also talk telepathy. Edith showed Benny the future. So when Benny's lungs gave out she was ok. She knew everything was going to be ok. Because Edith showed her.

The Doctor had walked into the waiting room full of worried Avengers. His face sad and worried. As he walked in all attention was on him. "Umm..... Right well..... You have 5 healthy children. You can see them. They are in a separate room. " The Doctor said.

The Avengers seemed to lighten up a bit but Cole wasn't impressed. "What about Benny" Cole said sharply. "Well we tried out best but the cancer had killed her before we even started to remove the children. Her lungs just could handle the stress" The Doctor said placing his hand in Cole's shoulder before walking out of the room.

Everyone was shocked. They refused to believe that there light of there lives was bead. There Benny the love of there lives. They all snapped out of there trance at the sound of a crying baby in The next room.

They walked into the room to see 5 babies in little hospital cotts. Little name tags at the front. On the table was a CD. It had Watch me written on it.

Cole had tears in his eyes as he picked up the CD and put it in the TV.

Everyone took a seat on the chairs. Tony was holding Natalia. Steve was holding Sam. Loki and Thor were holding Frigga. Wanda was holding Edith and Cole was holding James.

The TV slashed to life. It was a room. Bennys room. A chair was in the middle of it. Soon Benny sat in the chair and smiled.

Well this Video is really weird to make. By now iv died and our babies are in your arms. It's ok. Don't worry everything is going to be ok.

I now it hurt right now but let me tell you the last year and a half of my life had been amazing. I have never left more alive even though I was dying.

I have been in pain for so long but now I'm free. If you have noticed I named the babies after each one of you. Sometimes about you will all ways be with them and that makes me happy.

You may be asking Benny how do you know it all going to be ok. Well let me tell you my amazing family. It's Edith.

She showed me. She can show you things. She showed me the future. She can also see the past. During the last month she hast shown me so much. It just..... WOW.

Cole, Bruce. I'm so happy for you. I can't believe your adopting and it just so exiting. Edith showed me them. There just the cutest. I know that you don't know who your going to adopt quite yet but let me tell you. There perfect.

I have one last request. One last mission for you. It will be the hardest thing you will ever do. It may be heart painful and sometimes heartbreaking. Others it may be amazing and wonderful. But I am asking you as Benny Hunter. As your mate to do this for me. One last thing. One last Mission.

Raise our children. The next generation of Avengers. The amazing, strong, Beautiful, and kind people that I love. I will be with you every step of the way. Trust me.