Part 2

"Hurry up Benny we're going to miss our flight" Cole says pulling his suitcase out the door

Then I jumps onto Cole's back. "Oh Coley that's why I have you" I says will Cole walk to the car with me on his back.

"Your flight leaves in an hour hurry up you two" Aunt Lily says from the drivers seat.

In the car Aunt Lily looks worried.

"Your sure you've got everything. You medication, your timetable, everything" Aunt Lily says Nervously

"We'll be fine. Cole has always looked after all of that stuff so it ok and plus the Doctors said that as long as I call them if anything changes I'm good to go. This is my last chance to meet my soulmates before I leave the land of the living" I says Encouraging her

"Ok but Cole make sure everything is ok" Aunt Lily says to Cole

Me and Cole make it on our flight and land in New York 8 hours later. We head to the hotel we had book and went to bed to tackle our jet lag.

The next day me and Cole sit at the table in our hotel room making a plan.

"Ok you said that when we pulled out a map of the world you felt a pull towards New York so one or maybe more of your soulmates are here" Cole said as he pointed to New York City on a Map.

"Yeah I did but you said you felt a pull toward New York two" I say. Cole had always been focused on me he always put me first even before finding his soulmates.

"Let's just find yours first ok Benny. Ok so close your eyes and put your hand on the map we're ever feels right" Cole says with a Serious face.

Close my eyes and put my hand on a small shopping centre "This place it feels right" I says when I look up at Cole he seems shocked.

"I think I'm being pulled there too maybe they know each other" Cole says suddenly smiling at the prospect meeting his soulmate.

CLINTS POV

Me, Nat and Banner are sitting in the living room when Nat stands up.

"We're going shopping all three of us no buts" Nat says as she pulls me of the couch

For some reason I felt like I had to go like something was pulling me there.  We got into the elevator and headed to my car. 

When we arrived at the shopping centre mine and Nat's strings started to tug us inside.

"What is wrong with you two" Bruce said with a worried looks.

"Our strings are pulling us inside" Nat said as we walk/runner into the centre

Then Bruce started to do the same.

"It's happing to me two" Bruce says following behind me 

BENNYS POV

I was half way through picking an outfit when I felt it the tug of my soul string. 

"Cole" I say with a shocked look on my face.

"Holy shit it's happing. Wait I think it happing to me too" Cole says as he gets pulled out the shop.

I drop the clothes I had in my hand and followed the tug of my soul string.

Me and Cole were getting pulled in the same direction Thank god

All of a sudden I hit something well two somethings. I heard Cole his something too. His Soulmate. Two of my nine soulmates were standing in front of me and all I could do was look at the floor from nerves

Nat's POV

When I meet the avengers and I could see there red strings I was confused. They weren't my soulmate so why could I see there's. It turned out that we all had the same soulmate. At first I was sceptical but I gradually came around to the idea of searing my soulmate with my friends.

But when I looked at this girl stand stood in front of me looking at the ground all worries I might of had were silenced. I didn't care if I had to share her as long as I had her in my life.

BENNYS POV

I finally looked up at my two new mates. One had chocolate brown hair and stubbles of his face the other was a red headed woman who was very pretty.  All I could do was wear my arms around them and cry.

Once we had pulled away from our hug I show Cole sitting talking to a man he was presumed to be his Soulmate. I turned back around to my soulmates.

"Hi I'm Benny I'm from England" I said with a smile.

"Hi Benny I'm Nat and this is Clint. We two of your soulmates" Nat says.

"We know your over soulmates we are friends with them" Clint says

Now that I look at them properly I regencies them.

"Holy shit your two of the Avengers" I say I shock.

"Yeah your other Soulmates are avengers too. Well take you to them" Clint says with a smile.

Then I hear Cole shout

"Benny come over here meet Bruce" Cole said waving over to me.

Me and my two mates walked over to the bench and sat down.

"Hi I'm Bruce your soulmates with Nat and Clint then" The man said as he shook my hand.

"Yeah and your soulmates with my soul friend" I say smiling at the name.

"Let's go to the tower Benny needs to meet everyone" Nat says holding my hand.