Part 11 - Tony

Today was the bay Tony was taking me on a date. I had been to the hospital to get checked out yesterday and they said that I could go out side again. I also said that I was going to bond with my soulmates. The Dr advices me against it but said that as long as I take it slow I should be fine.

So Wanda and Nat helped me get ready and the boys were with Tony doing I don't know what. We had talked about it and decided that on each of the dates we would stay in a hotel. Because it is one thing letting your soulmate sleep with someone and an entirely other thing having to listen to it.

I was finally ready to go so I walked down to the entrance of Avengers HQ ad saw Tony dresses up in a suit.

"My god you look Handsome" I say almost shocked that he could look that good.

"You look ravishing. Right let's get this show on the road" Tony says kissing me.

We walk out and into a car that takes us to a fancy restaurant. I start to get nervous and I guess it was obvious.

"Not worry baby. It just us" He says his hand around my waist.

Tony took us to a private room with roses scattered around the room. "It looks Beautiful" I say gasping.

"Not as Beautiful as you baby" Tony says with a grin.

We ate dinner and talked. It was amazing. Tony was just so lovable.

We headed to the hotel and checked in. We walked into our room.

"Are you sure that you will be ok" Tony says his hand on my shoulder.

"I will be just. Be gentle. It my first time" I say looking at the floor.

"Y-your a virgin" Tony says looking shocked.

"Yes well I wanted my first time to be with one of my soulmate" I say looking in his eyes

"Well I'm honoured" He says kissing me.

We start to take out clothes of and walk onto the bed. I had to keep my nasal cannula in which wasn't the Sexiest thing ever but Tony was so gentle and caring. He made sure I was ok and made me feel like I was in heaven.

I could feel my lungs burning from the sex but I didn't care. I was with Tony and Tony was with me. After we had sex we feel asleep in each other's arms. Tony's soul string turned into a soulring signifying there bond.

(Kind of like this but you can Picture any style  you like)

AN

Sorry if you wanted more detail about the date but I found it really hard to write it. I tried a couple times but couldn't get anything good. Sorry 😢