Part 15

3rd POV

Benny and Cole had just called Tony and he had told everyone to meet in the living room.

"Is something wrong. Where's Benny. Oh no has she had an episode" Loki says frantically passing the living room.

"No. She fine she just wants to tell us something" Tony says reassuring Loki.

Ever since they found out about Benny being sick they we have all worried sick. Ever second away from her is filled with worry.

So when the door to the elevator opens and she walked in smiling a wave of relief came over them.

Steve speaks first. Asking what they were all wondering. "Is something wrong why did you need all of us here"

There attention turns to Cole as he speaks "Don't worry. Benny has something to show you. Sit down"

They all sit down and Cole and Benny stare at each other.

"Close your eyes" Benny says and they all close there eyes.

The team start to worry again. What's going on. Is something wrong.

"Ok you can open them" Benny say happily

It takes them a few seconds for there attention to turn to Benny's top. At first there shocked and Thors confused not knowing what it means .

Loki is the first to come out of his shock. He pulls a massive grin and says  "Your pregnant".

At this Thor finally catch's on and starts to smile.

"Yup" Benny Confirms. Pietro uses his super speed and runs over to Benny. The rest follow suit and hug Benny.

Cole walk over to Bruce and they walk away leaving the overs to there moment.

Benny's POV

I wake Surrounded by the people I love. I can't believe I'm going to give them 5 kids. A small tear runs down my cheek as I think of the faked I want be there for it. But I must stay strong for them. They can't know what's going to happen. They need to focus on the baby's. not what's going to happen to me.

I try to get up without waking them but of course the didn't happen. "Good morning Doll we're you going" Bucky says his hand ridding his sleepy eyes.

"Go back to sleep. I'm just going to take a shower" I at smiling at my cute mate. Bucky fall back down next to Steve and goes to sleep.

I walk out the room and to the bathroom and take a shower. By the time I finish all my mates are up and changed.

"Well that was a mighty long shower" Clint says to me with a smile.

"Hey" I say walking into his arms for a hug.

"How's our little lions" Loki says referring to the baby's of course.

"There great. Me on the other hand through up my dinner" Everyone gives me a worried look.

"That's normal. Morning sickness. 2 of you are Women you should know this. It's going to happen a lot" I say shocked that they don't now about that.

"I think we need to do research on pregnancy" Tony says pulling out his phone.