Part 3

I walk into the Avengers tower holding onto Clint and Nat. Cole is holding onto Bruce's hand and talking will I'm starting to get nervous about meeting her other soulmates.

The elevator chimed to Signify we were at the Avengers living quarters. The door opened and I got pulled out Immediately. I banged into one of them. He was tall long blond hair. He was on the news Thor God of thunder.

Once you have came into close proximity of your soulmate your red string will keep pulling until you tuck your mate. So once the Confusion had lest and everyone new what was going on I hug all of them and then we all sat down at a meeting table to sort everything out.

"Hi I'm Benny" I said staring at all of my mates.

"Tony Stark"

"Steve Rogers"

"Bucky Barnes"

"Wanda Maximoff"

"Pietro Maximoff"

"Thor Odinson"

"Loki Laufeyson"

After everyone introduced themselves Banner told everyone about Cole.

"Me and Steve are Soul friends" Bucky said

"Same here me and Clint are Soul friends" Nat said smiling at me

"Me and Wanda are" Said Pietro

"Me and Benny are Soul friends. I'm looking at all of you when I say this. If you heart her I will kill you. I don't care if your the avengers. When I was 13 I fought a group of 15 year old how we're attacking Benny" Cole says with a serious Expression.

"Oh and that goes for you to Banner. If you hurt my cousin I will kill you" I say smiling.

"Wait was that the pain we felt a couple of year ago" Pietro says

"Yeah I group of drunk teens who had been bullying me decided that I would be fun to kick the crap out of me" I say over it.

All my mates looked saddened by this but quickly changed back to happiness when I suggested we get to know each other.

Bruce and Cole went into his room and I stayed in the living room with my mates.

Ever since I meat my mates I have been craving   Physical contact. I wanted to be near them. I was normal for a newly found soulmates to spend bays just cuddling.

We all say down me in the middle and all of them touching a part of me. We started to talk and get to know each other. Even though I had only know them for a few hour I was the happiest person in the world and if anything happens to them I don't even know what I would do.