Part 16

So far everything has been going fine. It's been about a 2 month since I told my mates that I'm pregnant and they have been amazing.

We went to the Hospital for my first appointment. The Dr told them everything they needed to look out for concerning my sickness.

I made sure the Dr didn't tell them about the death part though. We found out the genders of the babies. We were having 3 girls and 2 boys.

I wouldn't tell them the names of the babies I wanted it to be a surprise.

She's been none stop talking about it for ages. We have started decorating there Nursery.

 We have started decorating there Nursery

(It looks like this but with 5 beds )

With pregnancy comes mood swings and I get a lot of those let me tell you. It turns out even though I'm only 2 months along. I'm already fat. Apparently 5 baby's takes up a hell of a lot room.

"Uhggggg. I swear to good if you don't stop kicking me" I say shouting to Absolutely no one.

"What's wrong Auntie" Peter says. I have to tell you Peter is the sweetest kid iv ever meet. I love him like my own. He took to calling me Auntie almost straight after I beat the crap out of his bully.

"Ah hello. I'm baby's a restless. They want stop kicking me. And I'm pretty sure they have super strength because it hurts like hell" I say as Peter sits next to me.

"I'm sorry I don't know what to do to help. I wish I could" Peter says saddened.

"Ah no Peter. It's ok. Don't worry" As I say that Tony and Bruce appear.

"I heard you say baby's and super strength. Do you think they could have powers" Bruce says as Tony walk over and ruds my belly.

"Well quite a few of there parents have powers so it's possible" I say and at this Tony looks shocked.

"P-powers. 5 children with powers. Holy crap" Tony says and at this me and Peter Giggle.

Before I realise it I'm in Bruce's lad getting test done with all my mates present of course. We made an agreement that unless they were on a mission everything concerning me and the babies would be done together with all of them.

"Will this hurt them" I say worried

"No. It won't hurt you or them. Remover though. This test want tell us Pacifically what powers they have just if they have them"
Bruce says.

Steve and Thor are at ever side of me will Bruce does his Sciencey stuff. With my other mates behind me. One of them has there hands on my shoulders. I'm not 100% sure who though.

"Ok all done. the result should be done soon. For now I believe Cole's making pancakes" At this I bound out of the room to the kitchen with my mates following behind.

"I love having a soul friend. He know exactly what I'm crazing when I'm craving it" I say and at this my mates laugh.

I rush over and Cole smiles. "You know. This hole pregnancy thing has gotten you craving some weird stuff. Last nigh I had to eat a rough onion. An onion Benny. Your lucky I love you because that was just weird" Cole says lifting his. spatula in an aggravated way.

"It's not me it's. The babies have some weird taste" I say taking the stack of pancakes and plunging into them.

About half way through I get really sad for no reason and start crying. Cole starts to feel me getting upset and Pietro sees me crying.

"What's wrong Princess" Wanda says as the twins walk over to me.

"I'm not actually sure" I say then I start to laugh.

"Ah god we have another 7 months of this" Tony says putting his head on the kitchen table.