Chapter 32- Old and New Pt. 3

McKenzie's POV:

Now this random stranger in a Spider-Man suit made out of iron, who calls himself the most obvious name in humankind, is just staring off into space like some kid.

"Hello?" I said, trying to get the boy's attention. I even waved my arms around and started to get a little impatient because I was defying my mother by trying to snap this random guy out of it.

He didn't even budge when I slapped his arm and nearly ended up cutting myself.

I squinted at him with impatient eyes, and then just got so frustrated I started to walk off towards my house when I felt a hard grip on my arm.

I turned around to see who it was, and it was the "Iron Spider" guy, and he was pretty close to getting hurt.

"Uh, dude, can you let go of me?" I said, trying to get out of his iron grip.

I'm not joking, for a hard suit he had one hard grip.

"McKenzie, it's me," The guy said as he kept holding my arm.

How does he know my name-

Oh right, Mom said it out loud.

But I'm so confused- What is he doing?

Then, what was shocking next is when he pulled off his mask.

He had olive skin that was nearly like Gwen's, and he had black hair that was shaggy and it fell in front of his face when he took his mask off. He had dark brown eyes, and he was taller than I thought he was.

His face was all too familiar to me.

"McKenzie, it's me, Amadeus." He said again, his face went soft but his gaze was hard as stone.

Amadeus? 

The young boy who left me seven years ago?

It can't be...