Chapter 33- Old and New Pt.4

McKenzie's POV:

I look at Amadeus with a perplexed look.

If he was who he said he was, he was the boy who left me such a long time ago. 

His face was all too similar to the boy who left me seven years ago.

"Amadeus?" I squint at him in the bright sunlight, it reflecting off his suit and making it impossible to look at him.

He slowly nods and lets go of my wrist. I pull it back from him and see from his grip there was a mark on my pale skin.

When I wish she hadn't, Mom had come out of the house and she stands on the porch of the house, her hands on her hips and by the look of her face, she was a bit mad.

"McKenzie Stone, I have called you more than five times and you have not answered me." Her eyes squinted into an angry look when her eyes soften when she glances over and sees Amadeus.

"Who's this?" Mom looks at Am, studying his face and she gets really confused by his suit.

Oh fuck.

I glance at Amadeus, and his eyes were still looking at me.

I roll my eyes and I drag him by the wrist inside the house past my mom, trying not to use my speed as much as I could.

When I drag Amadeus inside the house, my mother comes inside and closes the door behind her.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on here?" Mom's angry glare comes back onto her face with a bit of confusion in her dark eyes.

I glare over at Amadeus, and he looks intimidated when I do. When my glare goes away and I turn to face my mom, I sigh.

This was going to end just so well.

Shit.