Chapter 51 ~ Preparing for Battle

While the spider-superheroes sat in front of Miles, he paced on the floor in his suit.During the announcement, he felt anxious and his mind was racing.

"Here's what we're intending to do, guys. I had help from Peni and Am, and they're able to help me explain what we're planning to do."

Likewise, while he was announcing his plan to his group of heroes, Tinkerer was at the same time announcing it to her team of villains. Theypaced around the room as the villains were ready to unleash their bloodthirsty hunger for defeating heroes on them.

"Here's what we'll do. I know pathetic, tiny Spider-Man is determined to want revenge for his precious little girlfriend being in the hospital, so it's likely that he's willing to come for revenge, and we're going to be ready for him." She smacked her fist against her palm.

"There's been very scarce reception on Tinkerer's whereabouts, but we do know there was a prison break two days ago, and we know they're about to have backup," Peni said as she looked around the group, SP//dr beeping cheerfully. "The only last location we knew she was, was the warehouse, and no doubt theycould be there, or at Fisk Industries."

"We don't know where they are, but we know that in a few days they'll attack us, and we'll be prepared for them. They will be ready for me, but not for all of you at once. They've faced you before, Olivia, Tombstone, Scorpion, and Kingpin." Tinkerer looked at the big-boned man standing in front of them, and smirked, popping his knuckles.

"So we're splitting up," Amadeus added.

"So we'll split into groups when they arrive,"

"And we're aiming to find them, and report when we find them. We may be walking straight into a trap, but we know we'll be prepared for it." Peni says, and SP//dr beeps in agreement.

"They'll never see us coming," Olivia adds with a smirk.

"They won't know our plan," Spider-Ham added.

"Well there's the possibility of them planning against us, and we'll walk into a trap anyway if that happens," Noir replied, but McKenzie elbowed him in the ribs.

"When we're about to battle, there's usually a time when you're not negative," McKenzie says.

"I'm Spider-Noir. Nothing about me is colorful and nothing out of my mouth will be sunshine and rainbows. Cause...I'm completely black. Literally my world is black and white," Noir says, making his point as Peter facepalms, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Anyway," Miles said awkwardly as he cleared his throat. "Moving on from that,"

Tombstone raised his hand while Tinkerer was speaking, and Tinkerer rolled their eyes, and grunted. "Yes, Tombstone?"

"When we get to beat hero into ground?" He asked, and Tinkerer sighed, tiredly.

"Soon, Tombstone...pretty. Fucking. Soon."