Chapter 53- Finale Pt.2

3 CHAPTERS LEFT!!

The ground was now sinking into the lower floor below, causing the building to collapse in on itself. The building trembled as the floor slid down. Miles could just helplessly watch, but a web caught him and pulled him to the chest of a body. "I'm not letting you go, don't worry Miles," Gwen says, her voice panicked as she saw the other heroes trying to save themselves. Amadeus had shot a web to the ceiling, holding McKenzie in his arms as he tried to keep ahead. The aothers had fallen through the floor, yelling as they went down.

SP//dr went to Peni and Spider-Ham, using his body as a shield, bracing for impact. The others had fallen on the floor, including the villains, and they groaned, holding their heads and out of breath. Tinkerer was on their board, definitely ticked off, and they swiped at the web, causing Gwen to lose balance, but she shoots a web onto Tinkerer's glider and dangles from the web as Tinkerer flies around.

"Why the hell won't you just DIE ALREADY?!" Tinkerer exclaimed as they spun the glider, causing Gwen and Miles to become dizzy. Gwen's grip slipped from the web and the couple slid off the web, falling onto the broken ground below, next to their teammates.

Gwen and Miles both groaned. Miles's leg was in immense pain, and his body was exhausted from the fight. He didn't feel like fighting, and he groaned, trying to get up, but grit his teeth as he kneeled on the ground as Gwen laid on her back.

"Well, look at this," Tinkerer slowly drifted down from the top floor, chuckling as they looked down at Miles, bending their knees and placing their hands on top of them. "You're finally gonna lose. I'm going to kill you, and your girlfriend too, and then none of you damn spiders are going to get in my way ever again. How's it feel to lose, asshole? They call you a hero when you're just a scared little teenager in a ridiculous getup after an arachnid, shaking in his fucking spandex," Tinkerer laughed mockingly as they jumped on the floor, a foot in front of Miles.

"You're," Miles grunted, sitting up, his mask torn on the left side of his mask, revealing his eye. "Wrong,"

"When are the people about to kill you ever wrong, Miles? This isn't some stupid superhero movie where you're going to have one big stupid moment of realization. You're worthless. You're the worst hero I've ever seen in my entire life. You're always going to. Be. Alone."

"No, actually," Peter says as he stands up in front of Tinkerer. "He's not alone. He's got friends. He's got us." Peter struck Tinkerer across the face, and then wringed his hand out, wincing in pain. "GOD, metal hurts! How do you even get punched in the face?"

Tinkerer stretched their jaw, not fazed by Peter's antics until Amadeus came up behind them and punched them hard onto the floor. "Metal meets metal, baby," he says proudly as he flexes.

"Oh my god are you Iron Man?" Peter asked. Amadeus looked at him puzzled.

"Dude I've been here the whole time and now you wanna ask that question?"

"Yeah but its just the red and gold and the whole metal suit, it's kind of the same color scheme-"

"You don't even have an Iron Man in your universe."

"Yeah, but this whole multiversal thing, you see things you never forget-"

"Guys." Gwen interjected, already back up on her feet, her suit dusted with dirt. "Kind of in the middle of an inspirational moment here and you're kind of-"

"Right, right," Peter said awkwardly.

"Got it," Amadeus said.

"Also, where's Tinkerer?" Peter asked, looking around confused.