Chapter 50- The Plan, Pt. 1

(Another flashback!!)

Miles's POV:

I was sitting on the couch in the living room just watching some T.V. when I felt warm arms wrap around my neck and a head sitting on my shoulder. I smiled, knowing exactly who it was.

"Hey, handsome." I hear Gwen say as she kisses my cheek.

"Hey, Gorgeous," I say returning the kiss on her cheek. I could feel her smile on my neck and I chuckle. "Whatcha doing, bored?"

"Well, no shit."

I laugh and I pull her over the couch, landing her on my lap. She giggles and she adjusts herself to be leaning on my shoulder and her legs off my lap.

"You are so corny." She laughs as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Nah, I'm just being romantic." I kiss her forehead and she reaches over and messes with my hair. I laugh.

"You done with school work?" I ask being a responsible boyfriend.

"Yeah, an hour ago. I was just listening to music, Mom." She teases, being sarcastic.

"I don't think your Mom would have a di-"

"Well, no shit Sherlock," Gwen smirks after cutting me off and I laugh and notice she's wearing one of my hoodies.

Damn, when does she not rock anything? 

"Is that my hoodie?" I say looking at her as she smirks lifting her head off my shoulder.

"Maybe," Gwen says smirking. I mess with the hoodie by pulling it over her head.

"It's way too big on you." I chuckle as she slaps my hand away.

"What's the point? It's not skimpy." Gwen shrugs smiling.

I smirk and I turn Gwen to the side and I overpower her by pinning her down to the couch. "I would just love to see you in something skimpy." I lean towards her face smirking.

Gwen's POV:

What- 

I feel my face burning with blush and I slightly laugh as I place my hands on his chest, trying to push him off of me. "You pedo," I say struggling to move him. The dude was like glue to the couch.

"I'm your boyfriend, how dare you." Miles chuckles as he leans down and places his head in the crook of my neck and gently kisses it. As he continued to gradually get more aggressive with the kisses, I accidentally let a small groan escape my lips and I feel him smirk on my neck. 

"Miles- we are on a couch," I say after a minute and he lifts his head off of my neck, close to my face.

"What's the issue with that?" He raises an eyebrow.

"We're on a fucking couch. We're not doing this here."

"Fine." 

He gets off of me briefly and before I can get up he swoops me into my arms and I laugh as he walks towards the upstairs and when we reach my room he tosses me onto my bed and he shoots a web behind his back at the door, closing it.

"Better?" He turns back to me.

"You're such a dork." I shake my head smiling as I wrap my legs around his waist to tease.

"You should have known that years ago," Miles says as he chuckles and leans down, kissing me. As he continues to kiss me he leans downwards and forces me down as I place my hands on both sides of his face and I release my legs from his hips and pat his cheek. 

"You're a dork,"

"I know." He smiles.

-End of Flashback-

Third person POV:

McKenzie laid back in her chair as Miles sat across from her, his suit on and his mask in his hands. McKenzie had evident reminisces of tears on her face as she looks at Miles. "She's not dead?" she says, biting the insides of her cheeks.

"No, just in a coma. They don't know when she'll wake up, but I know we have to get Tinkerer down before they cause any more trouble, or hurt anyone else," Miles says, looking at her.

Amadeus was just across from them, kind of processing it all. "What's the plan here?" he asked as he looked at Miles, only meeting him mere minutes ago when he had portaled in with news.

"We're going to organize a team to get her down. I've already got a few people who are already in, and you two could be a great help. There's no doubt she's getting help because there was a prison break just a few days ago," Miles explains, looking at them.

McKenzie and Am look at each other, and then kinda nod looking back at Miles.

"We're in," they say in unison.