Chapter 10 Too Late Atem

Your POV

Bakura had started the ceremony to wipe my mind and take me back to ancient Egypt as his mindless bride! "Bakura you won't get away with this, I'll get you back for this!" I yelled. He chuckled, "Oh but I am getting away with it and I will have what's rightfully mine!" he returned. As Bukura chanted the ancient spell on the script, I felt my mind get pulled from my body and my eyes go from (e/c) to deep golden yellow. "NOOOOOOO!" I screamed as everything went black, with nothing but Bakura's laugh ringing in my ears.

Atem's POV

We finally reached the hideout with the help of Shadi guiding us to the cave of the Thief King. "Be ready for anything, we have to stop Bakura before he finishes the ritual that will change history as we know it!" Shadi said as we got ready to charge the hideout. "Why am I helping again? If (y/n) and I hated each other in the past, I owe her nothing now," Halif said. "If our history is changed then the world we know today will completely disappear! Is that what you want!" I yelled. She went silent after that. "We have to save (y/n), no matter what your feelings on her are, she is the only one who can help the Pharaoh save the world from complete darkness," Shadi pressed on. "Alright, off to save (y/n)!" I shouted as we ran into the hideout. 

We burst through the doors to see the spirit of the Thief King opening the door way to the ancient kingdom. "Close that doorway now Bakura!" I yelled. "Heh you're too late Pharaoh, your wife is now mine and we will be rewriting history, where I become the Pharaoh and you will be lost to the shadows!" Bakura taunts as he picks up (y/n) and carries her through the portal. I run after them only for the portal to close! "(Y/N)!!!!!!!" I yell. Bakura I will get you! "Pharaoh! There is a way to save her! If we copy the spell then we can travel back in time and save (y/n) before anything happens," Kasi explains. "There's only one problem with that Cassie, someone has to give up their memories in order to perform this spell," Ashtun explains. "I will do it. My love for (y/n) is strong enough for us to be reunited fully and to not lose what we had," I reply. "Very well, I pray that this works," Kasi says as she starts to chant the spell from the script Bakura left. I felt my mind leave my body and go completely blank as my world went black.

Your POV

I woke up in a warm bed and was greeted with them smells of a warm meal. "Hello my dear (Y/E/N), I see you finally woke up," A deep voice greeted. I look around to see a tall, tan, muscular man sitting beside me. "Who are you and who is (Y/E/N)?" I asked. "Heh don't worry my dear, I am Bakura, you are (Y/E/N). You are my wife and we are going to take what's rightfully ours, the Kingdom of Egypt." the man said.