Chapter 1. Past Life

3000 B.C.  Y/N POV

My kingdom was being destroyed by powerful monsters and all I could do was feel my heart break at the sight of all my people suffering. As queen it was mine and my pharaoh's duty to protect our kingdom, and yet here we all are about to perish. I closed my eyes and let myself picture me and my adoring husband happy and thriving in our kingdom, and eagerly awaiting our long expected child. I let myself be consumed by the darkness. 

Present Day Domino City

I jolt awake in a cold sweat as I steady myself. That was a terrible nightmare. Hearing the screams of innocent people, and feeling everything be ripped away, as if life itself stopped for me. Shaking my head I needed to get ready for my class trip today. After all not many 23 year old people get to travel across the world to tour sites of the ancient world. I can't believe my professor selected me to be on the trip to go visit Egypt! I love everything about Egyptian culture though, and I can't wait to see what kind of work is being done on some of the sites. Maybe I'll even get to work on some of the dig sites! 

I quickly get up and get dressed in my favorite jeans,  slip on my f/c t-shirt, and put my hair in (fave h/s). After that was all done I quickly packed my bags and got ready to go to the airport to meet with the rest of the group going. 

People that were joining me on the trip were Will, the over confident ladies man who only joined the group because of his charm on the professor. He stands at 6'1, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and lean muscular build, not hard for him to get attention from the ladies, except for me really, I have no time for players like him. Cassie our bookworm of the group who is pretty quiet and loves to stay focused on her reading habits. She was a cute girl, standing at about 5'2, light brown hair, green eyes, and lovely smile. Next we have Ashton, or as I call him Ash, he has been a good friend of mine since we started our studies together, and has been a gentleman, I know he's got a thing for Cassie and constantly tease him for it, but it's really cute to see him blush over her. Ash stood at a 6'1 height, with dirty blonde locks, and chocolate brown eyes, and a toned build. Lastly we have Ally, and to say the least, Ally and I hated each other. She was the type of girl who thought everything was about her and she was entitled to everything, boys, good grades, money, everything was given to her on a silver platter, all because she had a busty chest and an even bustier backside to match. On top of that she had black curly hair, tan skin, and dark brown eyes. Thankfully I was given the pleasure of being on the complete other side of the plane from her and Will. Knowing those two, they'll end up hooking up during this trip. 

Anyways, I got to the airport and boarded the plane to head to Cairo.

Shadi's POV

I can feel someone of great importance coming. The very person I have been waiting for to awaken my pharaoh. The queen has finally returned and the most powerful couple in history shall be reunited! 

I know its a short chapter and I plan to write more, just wanted to put some feelers out on the story idea and see what people think. Hope you enjoyed!