Chapter 12 Fated to Meet

Your POV

Bakura decided that I would be the main distraction while he prepared to take on the pharaoh with his Diabound. My Harpie Lady shadow beast would aid me in my distraction as well as the Harpie's Pet Dragon. They were my most powerful spirits and would be perfect for taking out the sacred court. "(Y/N), I am counting on you to help take down this retched pharaoh. After that, we will be the rulers of not only Egypt, but the entire world!" Bakura says with a wicked smile on his face as he kisses me. When he kissed me, it still just didn't feel right though. It felt as though he wasn't meant to be the one to kiss me. I simply nodded and got ready for the attack. 

Ally's POV

I was able to make my way into the palace as a dancer for the pharaoh and if I can gain his attention then I'll be the new Queen of Egypt! I danced close to the pharaoh and was able to see him following my movements. I slowly made my way to his face to kiss him, when the sound of a whip caught my attention as well as the pharaoh's, forcing him to push me away while the pharaoh quickly backed away to avoid the strike. I looked in the direction of the attack and groaned, it just had to be her didn't it? That bitch, the Assassin Queen, meaning the Thief King couldn't be far behind. 

Atem's POV

This dancer was obviously trying to hard and I couldn't have been more bored, and then she just had to go to try to kiss me. This is going to sound ridiculous by I am thankful someone tried attacking just then. I look to see a figure in white clothing and a brown cloak making her way around the throne room from the balcony. "GUARDS! SIEZE WHOEVER THAT WAS NOW!" Seto ordered as the Captain of the Guard and many of my soldiers chased after the figure. One of them managed to grab their cloak and rip it off, revealing a beautiful woman. "IT'S A WOMAN!" The sacred court members yelled. "Ashton look! It's (Y/N)!" Kasi yelled. "I know I see her! We have to hurry and get hers and the Pharaoh's memories back so they can stop Bakura!" Ashtun yelled. What in the world is going on? My memories? (Y/N)? What happened? 

Your POV

Once I got to the palace I decided that the best course of action would be to attack from the highest point where there wouldn't be many guards. I made my way across the banister of the throne room to see the pharaoh being approached by a dancer. I don't know why, but the whole scene just made me beyond jealous. I take out my rose whip and prepare to strike both the pharaoh and the dancer in one shot. Unfortunately the Pharaoh heard my slash coming and dodged, causing that damned Priest to send the guards after me. Heh perfect, just as planned. 

"Oh hello boys. Looking for little old me? How do you feel about my friend joining the party? HARPIE LADY SHOW YOURSELF AND ATTACK WITH ROSE WHIP!" I cry as my harpie lady appears and takes my rose whip to attack the oncoming guards. "(Y/N)! STOP!" I hear some guard and scholar shout as they ran at me. "Who? I am not (Y/N). I am (Y/E/N) Queen of Assassins! Wife of the Thief King Bakura!" I snarl. "WHAT!?!?" everyone in the palace yells. The people below have a look of anger, while the two approaching me have a look of shock and disbelief. "(Y/N), you're not the Assassin Queen anymore, and you're no long with Bakura. You're our friend, and the wife of the Pharaoh, Queen of all Egypt!" the scholar girl tries to explain. As she says that, the pharaoh and I look at each other, causing our eyes to meet; triggering a flood of memories to rush back to me. Meeting the pharaoh, our wedding under the glorious moon, the excitement of preparing for our child, meeting again in the present... I look down and know that he is feeling and thinking the same thing I am, "ATEM!!!" I cried out as I jumped down to meet him.

Atem's POV

As Kasi explained everything, I looked to (Y/N) and had all my memories flood back to me as I am brought back to the current moment  and see (Y/N) running to me. "(Y/N)!" I yelled as I ran to meet her and caught her in my arms. "Oh my darling (Y/N), how could I have almost let you slip through my fingers again?" I said in her ear as I held her close. "My pharaoh, we both made some mistakes, but were back together now and I won't leave you ever again," she tells me back. 

"Well, well, well, isn't this just touching?" I deep growl came from in front of us. (Y/N) and I look to see Bakura there with a sinister smile on his face. Grr, I must defeat him for trying to use my wife against me and killing us both in our previous lives.