Chapter 8 Sacrifice of the Bride

Bakura's POV

I had (Y/E/N) tied up and brought her back to my former hideout of thieves. Hopefully I can find that spell that Halif had that would wipe her memory and then I can make her my queen. I always intended to make her mine, strong and cunning, the perfect woman to be the queen of thieves. However Halif had already made her claim to me, and that is probably the reason why (Y/E/N) fell so quickly for that pathetic pharaoh. While getting digging for the spell I came across the queen clothing that I had prepared for (Y/E/N) centuries ago, might as well dress her for this.

Your POV

I was back in ancient Egypt. I was in a glorious garden surrounded by all types of beautiful flowers. Looking down my outfit was no longer my digging outfit, it was now an elegant white dress with gold embroidery. I heard a low chuckle behind me, turning around I was greeted with the pharaoh's handsome face. "Hello beautiful, what brings you to my garden," he said with a warm smile. "I didn't know it was your garden, I was just so drawn to this place," I said not meeting his eyes. "Heh, this is my favorite place in the palace. My father had it built for my mother, before she passed away. He said that every type of flower in here is a representation of her and how unique and beautiful she was," he said with a sad smile. "I am sure she was a truly remarkable woman... I never knew my parents. I was born into my assassin life... At birth we are ripped away from our parents and trained to be killers," I explained looking down trying my best not to let my heart break at the sound of my sad story. "Well it seems like we have a lot in common with the way we were raised, no real parent bonding, and being groomed to be what others wanted us to be," he said taking my hand. "Atem why are you telling me all this?" I questioned. "I trust you, and I know that you are a truly good and honest woman. Someone I could see staying with me forever, if you want to that is," he replies stroking my cheek with his free hand. "I would love to stay here forever with you," I said smiling at him. "Good, become my wife then," Atem tells me.

Atem's POV

Running down the stairs of the hotel, Shadi and I ran right into (Y/N)'s group of friends. "What the heck is this?" the girl tanned skinned girl said. "How dare you address the pharaoh in such a disgraceful manner," Shadi defended. "Pharaoh! You're the freak who attacked me!" The man who attacked (Y/N) screamed. "You attacked her, I was protecting her from your sick hands. Like I did centuries ago against you and that witch over there," I growled. "Enough you two," Ashton commanded. "Commander Ashtun, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Commander?" He asked. "What's going on here?" Cassie asked. "Kasi? You're here too?" I asked. Everyone looks at me confused. "Look we don't have time to explain, but (Y/N) is in a lot of trouble and we all need to go help her," Shadi said. "Shadi is right, please come help us save (Y/N) and I will explain everything after we get back," I commanded. Kasi and Ashtun were on board, but Halif and 'Iirada that took the mention of treasure to get them to come. Hold on (Y/N) we're coming to save you.

Bakura's Dress for you