Chapter 18 A Date with my Husband...

Your Date outfit Pic Above...

Your POV

I spent most of the day exploring information on the cultural museum and was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that the museum was hosting an Egyptian exhibit starting today! "Y/N you have been staring at this screen for hours about that Ishizu and her exhibit today, you're going to be late for your date with Yugi!" Cassie shouted from the kitchen. "Oh my Slifer you're right!" I screamed! "I only have 15 minutes before I am supposed to be there! I need to get ready! Cassie help please!" I begged. "Right away my lady!" she replied. She then proceeded to throw an outfit out of my closet, and got my hair and makeup done up in a more modern fashion. Within 5 minutes, Cassie had me dressed and ready! "Cassie I don't know how you managed to adapt again so quickly after reliving the same life twice, but I am glad you do! Wish me luck, hopefully our time with the shadow games and away from our true time will be up soon!" I said as I made my way to the museum.

10 minutes late and Yami's POV

"Yugi, I don't know about this? I've never dated from my memory, what if things go horribly wrong?" I asked my young friend. "Yami, I remember at Duelist Kingdom, Y/N talked about getting an old friend's memories back, and during that duel with Bakura, she seemed to know you and was shocked to see you. I have a feeling that the old friend she is talking about is you, maybe she reincarnated or something and came back to help you!" Yugi cheered. "Hmm you could be on to something, she did seem familiar someway, I hope your hunch is correct," I replied.

"Hey sorry I am late! I lost track of the time doing some research on the museum," I heard a familiar voice from behind said. Turning I saw Y/N looking beautiful in the sunset light. The sight caused my cheeks to heat up.

Your POV

"Hey sorry I am late! I lost track of time doing some research on the museum," I said as I ran to where I saw Yugi waiting for me. As he turned my face instantly turned red at the sight of Yugi in a tight black muscle shirt and leather pants that showed of the definition in his legs. "H-hey, um you're all good. I didn't mind waiting the extra few minutes," he stuttered out with a smile. "Oh well thank you for being understanding!" I spit out too fast returning his smile. "So um shall we head in?" He asked. Something about this Yugi just didn't seem right though, I could tell that this was my husband in front of me, and not the sweet boy I met on the boat. "Wait, before we go in, I have a question," I said taking a deep breath. "Yes, what is your question?" He asked. "You're not the real Yugi are you? So tell me, what do you go by now?" I asked. "How did you know?" He tensed up as he whispered out. "Let's just say I know this you, better than the you I met back on the boat to Duelist Kingdom." I replied. "So you know about my past then? Who I was before Yugi found me?" He asked hopeful. I nodded at his questions. "Very well, I go by Yami now." He answered the last part of my question. "Alright Yami it is then. You look like you have many questions in your eyes. I am hoping that with time your memory will return, your memories of me, us, our time in the palace, how you saved me in the past, and what you mean to me..." I smiled up at him. "I am hopeful that you will be able to help me as well Y/N," he said taking my hand. 

Yami's POV

As I took her hand, I felt myself get pulled into a trance. I was looking down at Y/N, only she was in an Egyptian bride dress with a golden crown adorning her head as well as a golden bracelet and belt gracing her beautiful outfit. "Do you take (Y/E/N) to be your bride your majesty?" turning I see Seto standing before me asking me this question. "I do," I smiled to the woman standing before me. She smiled back and gently placed her lips on mine which sent me back to the current time. "Woah," I breathed out. "What is it Yami?" Y/N asked as she looked concerned to me. "I am fine, I just saw us at a wedding, our wedding," I replied. "You remembered our wedding so soon!?!?" she said taken back. I nodded and gently kissed the hand I was holding, causing her to blush. "I am glad you gained one of my favorite memories back with you," she said. So much to learn and only a short amount of time before something else comes up, I can feel something is on the horizon. Maybe I will finally understand my purpose here with my wife now...