Chapter 11 Returning to the Past

Atem's POV

I woke up in my luxurious castle bedroom. That was some weird dream I had. I was in a different world... with these people I have no idea who they are...

Ashton's POV

I woke up in a guard post after going through the portal. The pharaoh gave up his memories... now we have to get him and (Y/N) back together, before Bakura manages to destroy our world again. After we crossed the portal, my memories of this life came back to me, and I remember being a loyal servant to their majesties as well as having my relationship with Cassie... I have to save my people.

Cassie's POV

I was awaken by the sounds of scholars talking through the library. After we went through the portal my love for Ashton was reignited and my love for my kingdom returned to me. I remember everything and I must help stop Bakura now...

William's POV

I woke up in the middle of the street. I have regained my memories and I am furious. That snake Bakura had tricked me and Ally into becoming shadow monsters to help destroy the kingdom, only for us to be locked away by the pharaoh! I will have my revenge on that snake if it's the last thing I do.

Ally's POV

BAKURA YOU VILE BEAST! I'll kill him for what he's done. No one makes a fool out of me. I found myself in the middle of a brothel, this is where I worked before (y/n) and Bakura gave me another option in life. I am not going to let the same mistakes be repeated twice, heh I shall win that pharaoh's heart and become the new Queen of Egypt.

Your POV

Bakura told me about how the previous Pharaoh had destroyed his home and left him an orphan and was now going to take revenge on the new Pharaoh as it is the previous Pharaoh's son. With my Millennium Belt around my waist, I knew I could take care of that little pharaoh. Bakura comes up to me, "Heh I know you won't let me down my dear," he says as he cups my chin and kisses me. When our lips touched it didn't feel right though, as my eyes fixed on Bakura, I see a different man in front of me with spiky tri-colored hair, amethyst purple eyes, and a glorious smile. I blinked a few times, before it returns to Bakura, "What is it my little viper?" He asks. "Nothing, just something in my eyes," I tell him. "Hmm alright, we will be doing our attack tonight," He responds. I nod and prepare myself for tonight.

Atem's POV

As I am going through my daily meetings I felt as if someone was missing from my side. I start to day dream as Seto drags on the meeting, as I day dream I see a beautiful woman beside me with (h/c) hair and beautiful (gemstone color) eyes. Who is she? "Pharaoh!" Seto's voice brings me back to reality. "What is it Seto?" I ask. "You still need to find a wife and produce an heir! You have rejected so many suitors, what exactly is keeping you?" he presses. "I don't want just a suitor to fill in the role of queen! She needs to be good for both me and my people. Someone who values kindness and the care of others, over herself. Someone who is going to love me and the people. Every single women I have met has only been interested in having the best in life, bedding me, and not giving a damn about the people's needs," I retort. He sighs and rubs his head as he proceeds with the meeting. Where could this perfect girl be?