Chapter 13 Changing Our Fate

Your POV

Atem and I glared at Bakura and were doing everything we could to keep our composure. The last time we faced Bakura, he unleashed Zorc and destroyed our whole lives... I have to get revenge on him for what he did in the past. I take Atem's hand in mine, "Bakura, your going to pay for all the crimes you committed and we will see to it that the events of the past, do not get repeated!" I shout. "Guards! Surround Bakura! Sacred Court prepare your monsters!" Atem ordered. Soon the fight was on to take down Diabound and Bakura, as well as preventing Zorc from entering our world.

Unfortunately our efforts were once again in vain as we were once again separated from each other, forcing Atem to use his name as a lock against Zorc as he locks him and Zorc away in their millennium items. Meanwhile I was thrown from the battle, I ended up living with Cassie and Ashton for the next 5000 years, waiting for my pharaoh to return. I lost track of whatever happened to  Ally and Will, I know they are still out there though. If Ashton, Cassie, and I made it 5000 years, so did they. 

During our journeys, the three of us saw the revival of the Shadow Games forming in the version of a card game called Duel Monsters. I know there's always a reason for this stuff to be happening... My most recent travel has brought me to Japan, to a place called Domino City. Ashton, Cassie, and I were forced to pose as students while using the last of my riches from being queen to pay for our small apartment and take care of our lives. I know I will see my pharaoh again, and I can feel it happening soon.