Chapter 3. Visions and Connections

Y/N POV

Shortly after my encounter with the rasp, Adam, Courtney, and the rest of my group came down to explore the tomb. "Only you would be clumsy enough to fall into a tomb like this Y/N," Ally said snarky. I shoot her a cold glare and feel a cold gust of wind brush past me and knock Ally over. "Who is the clumsy one now?" Ashton replies with a chuckle and I couldn't help but giggle. "Y/N, do you know who's tomb this is?" Adam asked. I shook my head, since I couldn't find a name on anything yet. "This is the tomb of the Unknown Pharaoh. He was a young ruler that passed away when his kingdom was destroyed in a terrible fire. They said he had a queen but there was never a body found of her. They say the two of them were the kindest and most successful rulers until a group of people from the queen's past came and started causing problems for the kingdom. After that the story fades until the fire happens. I wonder if we can find out what really happened back then from in here?" Courtney explained. I had never heard that story before, but I definitely want to know more. 

We continued to explore the main room for a few more hours. As we explored, Cassie accidentally tripped on a loose stone and unlocked a secret room. "Well now we have some place to explore tomorrow, for now why don't we retire to the hotel? We can take the sarcophagus to the hotel and do some research on if from the private room we have set up there," Adam announced to us. I sighed and made my way out of the tomb and into the car to take us back to the hotel. After arriving at the hotel, I cleaned myself up in my private bath and let myself dream away as my head hit the pillow.

Atem's POV 

I watched carefully as the group started exploring the room. There was something really familiar about the younger group of people that came in. I got really annoyed by how this one girl kept talking to the girl that fell through my tomb entrance. I believe I heard the annoying girl's name was Ally, so I summoned a wind to knock her down. I may not agree with hurting women, but no one gets to speak rudely to someone I feel protective of.  Soon after the group of people left my tomb with the sarcophagus containing my body. 

"Well my Pharaoh, it seems like your tomb has finally been discovered, and by a very important person from your past," a voice said from behind me. I turned around to meet a man who I never had seen before. "Who are you?" I demanded to know. He bows, " I am your loyal servant, my name is Shadi. I had heard of your story for generations, and now I am here to reunite you with your queen so you two can help save the world from evil again." I nod approvingly, "well then you can help guide me to where my body is being kept and then help me identify who the queen is." He takes me to a castle like building, and shows me to where a room called the Royal Suite is, this must be where my queen is?

Opening the door I see a large and beautiful room with a large bed in the middle, where the woman from earlier today is laying, I believe her name is (Y/N)? She looked beautiful resting there, I couldn't help myself but to go and try to cuddle her sleeping form as I drifted to sleep myself.

Y/N POV

I was dreaming again... Was it a dream or a nightmare though? I was running through the palace again, my belly protruding showing that I was very pregnant again... I was looking for someone... I was looking for the scholar Kasi and guard 'Ashtun, to request them to stop my husband from doing something... but what I couldn't remember... More and more names came flashing though my mind.  Halif, 'Iirada, Bakura... none of them were his name... my beloved pharaoh's name. As I continued to run... I stopped in front of a mirror and looked over myself... I was in a royal looking dress with jewels encrusted all over, and a crown on top of my head. "Why my beloved queen, what are you doing? You should be resting in bed," a deep chuckle came from behind me. I turned to be met with piercing red eyes and a gentle hand caressed my face, I couldn't see who it was, only a shadow outlined who it was. "Who are you?" I asked. "Time will tell my beautiful queen, for now you need to dream peacefully," the shadow said as I felt something warm against my lips as my world soon was consumed by darkness again.