𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬

Rafe had been convinced to go home by Mitra, who had only told him to because his father had called her after not being able to reach him.

He was sat on a balcony with his father, arguing over the back-up generators.

Mitra was stood behind the door, and Rafe would make eye contact with her every time he felt himself get too angry and needed to calm down.

Sarah walked into the room, eyes already on her brother as she took the door opposite Mitra.

Mitra's baby was asleep in her arms, sucking content on his thumb as he did.

Rose had insisted that she took him for the night so Rafe and Mitra could go to a party that was happening at someone's house. Mitra had tried to decline and tell her she didn't really go to parties anymore but she was silenced by Mak's crying so she had to agree and leave the room.

Rafe came from the balcony and grabbed Mitra's hand, gently pulling her away as Sarah began to speak.

"Told you, shouldn't have bought that motorcycle with the generator money" she reminded him, a smug smirk on her lips that Mitra couldn't help but think made her look like her aunt Moksha.

Rafe looked back at his father one last time before turning back to her, making a 'hm' sound of annoyance and walking away with his girlfriend.

Rose caught them just as they were leaving, "ah, leaving so soon? Let me take him now then, give you two some time to get ready for the party!" she smiled.

Mitra and Rafe said goodbye to Mak as she scooped him up in her arms, pressing kisses to his cheeks at the same time before getting in the car.

Rafe began to drive Mitra home, his hand on her thigh as he did.

Mitra shuffled slightly, which made his hand slide higher up until it was on her pelvis bone.

His pants suddenly felt tight, his jaw growing more tense each second his hand stayed there.

Mitra herself was growing flustered, her heart beating faster and faster at he contact, her mind fogging as her dirty thoughts of Rafe came back once again.

Rafe tightened his grip, fingertips pressing further into her flesh. She let out a huff of pleasure, hand coming to rest over his.

He turned to her with a boyish grin, hand sliding further up until her skirt was bunched around his wrist, hand now mere centimetres from her growing arousal.

"What, you like that?" he asked, his tone deep and rough as he toyed with the band of her underwear.

She nodded hurriedly, hand coming to his own thigh as his slender digits brushed against the fold of her core.

She moaned slightly, eyes sliding shut as Rafe slid his finger in between them, coating it with her wetness.

"Take your underwear off" he demanded, eyes not leaving the road for a second as he moved his hand away.

Mitra did as told, she slid her underwear all the way to her ankles before kicking them off and taking them in her hand.

Rafe held his palm open, "give them to me" he ordered, a dirty grin plastered on his face as he felt them be gently placed in his hand.

He pocketed them before moving his hand back to Mitra, finger instantly burying itself in her. She gasped, arms coming to her sides as he gave her time to adjust.

she eventually relaxed, so he began slowly moving his finger, setting himself a pace he could maintain as he drove.

Mitra stirred, her hand coming to grab his wrist to speed him up. Rafe tutted and pulled his finger out before shoving it into her mouth.

"Pull over" she mumbled once he removed his digit.

"Pulling over" he repeated.

Luckily, they were in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by plain fields and desolate roads.

Rafe got out and made his way around the car, opening the passenger side door and kneeling down.

"Well, come here then" he teased, large hands already moving one of his girlfriend's legs over his shoulder to spread her until she was completely exposed to him.

"Hi" he smiled as Mitra looked down at him, a smirk on her lips as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Hello" she voiced softly, "you ok?"

Rafe laughed and shook his head humorously. He didn't answer, instead, he striped a lick across her, lapping up her soaking arousal as her back arched.

Mitra moaned and pressed her head against the headrest, hips bucking slightly as he added a finger.

"C'mon Pretty Girl, I wanna hear you" he coaxed, lips coming to capture her clit between them, pressing sloppy kisses to it as his fingers worked her.

"B-baby" she moaned, hands tugging his hair as he deepened his assault on her, "mph- keep- keep going".

Rafe smirked, a dirty, smouldering smirk as he added his middle finger, pressing them knuckle deep until she was dripping all over them.

"Are you gonna cum for me, baby? Are you gonna be a good girl and cum for me?" he asked, his other hand coming to grip her stomach and press it down as she began to squirm.

"Stop moving and I'll let you cum" he growled out, tongue joining his fingers.

His words were the last straw for Mitra, the coil in her stomach snapped as her toes curled in her sneakers, fingers gripping his hair tightly as he made satisfied noises against her.

He pulled away, chin covered in her slick and his smoulder-ish smile still on his lips, "you're- holy shit you're good at that" Mitra mumbled, breathless and panting as he turned her legs back around and closed her door.

The rest of the drive home, Mitra slept. Her mouth was slightly parted as she held onto Rafe's hand across the console, his thumb rubbing circles across the back of it and he pressed kisses to it every few minutes to reassure her he was still there.

He carried her into her room and set an alarm for an hour's time, with the label 'wake up princess, take a bath and get in bed, I know parties aren't your thing anymore- R' underneath before kissing her head one last time and hopping on the motorbike he had brought with them in the boot.

He felt bad as he drove over to Barry's, though part of him thought that this would be the only way he could pay for the generator money he owed his dad.

So he swallowed the idea of Mitra's disappointed face when she eventually found out about him slinging drugs and continued his drive.