𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐌𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

A/N: this's the shirt she's wearing in this, fyi. also, big thanks to your7nan for reading the last chapter as soon as it came out, ur my fave. ok baes, proceed

That night, Mitra had spent only several minutes on the phone before Rafe had offered to come over, due to the displeasure of talking over Snapchat calls- a product of not having any phone lines.

"Look, Min, I don't mean to be gross or anything, but can I just come over? This whole Snapchat thing's driving me fuckin' crazy" he had asked whilst he fiddled with a pen.

"Sure, be quiet when you come in, key's under the mat" Mitra had agreed before putting the phone down with a huff.

"What have I got myself into now?" she had mumbled to herself, rubbing her eyes in a stressed manner.

✧✧

And that's how they had ended up here, placing wet, open mouthed kissed to each other as they backed against the kitchen counter, Rafe's dirty grin prominent as he lifted her onto the marble.

Upon arrival, he had greeted her courteously with some french fries and a chocolate milkshake, her favourite- if he remembered correctly.

"I uh... An apology" he had explained with a bashful smile as he placed them on the light coffee table in the living room.

"Thanks... Now, explain what's happening with Topper"

And the rest was basic, they had spoke and ate, laughed slightly as Rafe told several cheesy jokes, they had been interrupted three times by Mak's crying (one of the times Rafe had gone up to comfort him- it went well) and eventually they had kissed, resulting in Mitra taking Bernard to her bedroom before quickly running back downstairs.

So now, as he toyed with the buttons of her shirt, quickly realising it was his, he pulled away with the boyish grin that made Mitra's heart skip a beat.

"You're wearing my shirt" he stated proudly as he looked down at it, fingers skimming the thin blue material, smiling to himself.

Mitra scoffed with a smile as she took his face gently in her hands, one on each of his cheeks as she stroked the bones beneath them, smiling lightly as she looked into his ocean coloured eyes.

They were the type of eyes authors often wrote about, deep, shallow pools of clear blue shades, eyes that drew you in with every glance they took in your ever so lucky direction, eyes that could make anyone stop in their tracks and eyes that could ruin lives. Except, where authors often spoke about oceanic pools of empty blue, Rafe's orbs held immense levels of emotion, stained with the idea of lonesome and graced with admiration. His eyes enticed anyone who dared look into them, for they had a vast, lethal range that they could hold within their blue colour. His eyes could be struck with anger and fury, set alight in a way nobody had ever seen before- bright and venomous, but his eyes could also hold gratification and love and purity and everything one could look for in such assets, he was capable of such a range of emotions that even if Mitra spent the rest of her life studying the confusing boy, she feared she would never be able to even scrape the surface of the character that is Rafe Cameron.

It was deadly in a sense, the way he made her feel. He had left a mark on her soul that the girl feared nobody else ever would, he had etched his name into the very core of her being with a fine blade, the effect he had on her was irreversible once she had felt the butterflies flying frenzied around her stomach and felt her breath die on her tongue as he placed reckless kisses to her neck.

Because, that was the most admirable thing about Rafe Cameron: he was reckless. Where the girl had spent every moment planning her next move meticulously, down to the times she would buy substances that the boy had replaced, Rafe was reckless and lived his life on the edge, with a sense of freedom that the girl felt as a breath of fresh air- he made her feel free.

"Well..." the girl started as she kissed his cheek softly, "I missed you, but my stupid ego was too strong to call you".

The boy laughed lightly, pushing brown hair from the girls eyes, "you're perfect. Y'know that? Ego and all".

The moment was delicate as it hung in the air, neither of them wanting to break the silence, instead turning to slow kisses against the other's lips- it was euphoric.

Much like Mitra, Rafe too had become addicted to the girl, he needed her energy and her smile to survive, it felt like. He needed the soft smiles she displayed every time he told a terrible joke, he needed the sneaky glanced the girl took at him whilst she thought he wasn't looking, he needed the small huffs of breath that escaped her lips whilst she was asleep with her head on his chest.

He needed her.

It was stupid really, he knew that- the way that he had known her, really known her, for such a short amount of time and he was already so in love with her, so deeply in love with her that he would do anything just to see the smile he so deeply adored.

His hand was running down the buttons of the shirt now, undoing them with one finger as the other ran over Mitra's bottom lip.

The action drove Mitra insane, seeing the way he so easily undressed her was so intriguing to her, driving her insane with his slow pace.

Finally, the thin material slipped off her shoulders, falling around her waist until Rafe pushed it back and onto the floor, the buttons making a small sound as the buttons touched the floor.

She had no bra on, completely exposed from the waist up as Rafe drew circles across the skin of her stomach. His hands were manly and large, covered in thick blue veins that spanned from the beginnings of his shoulders to the balls of his boney knuckles.

That night, the boney knuckles Rafe possessed stretched across Mitra's neck, squeezing- the fingers he had traced across her stomach curled up inside her and caused her to cry out, the wails muffled by his hands, his veiny hands.

Their pelvis bones had connected as Rafe snapped his hips into her's, holding her wrists above her head with one hand whilst the other pressed her stomach down slightly to keep her still.

That night, drove the girl insane whilst she balled beneath him on the plush white sofa.