bonus chapter 2

Cariana's POV:

"NOW FROM THE TOP MAKE IT DROP THAT'S SOME WET ASS PUSSY NOW GET A BUCKET AND A MOP THAT'S SOME WET ASS PUS-"

"FINISH THAT FUCKING SENTENCE AND I'LL PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD!" Alex screamed cutting me off.

"PUSSY! I'M TALKING WAP WAP WAP THAT'S SOME WET ASS PUSSY! MACARONI IN A PO-"

"IT'S FUCKING 7 IN THE MORNING!"

"ANA SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD ANA I'LL HURT YOU!"

"YOU ASSHOLE I WAS SLEEPING STOP FUCKING SCREAMING!"

"YOU SLEPT THROUGH HER UGLY SINGING?!"

"NO BUT Y'ALL WOKE ME UP MORE!"

Let me just get some pans and repeat the songs as they argue. This is going to be so funny.

I headed to the kitchen to get them and saw my mom.

"Sweetheart wake up your brothers. I made pancakes for breakfast." Mom told me. I nodded and grabbed a pan and wooden spoon.

I came back upstairs and they all went back to sleep.

"It's wake up time." I whispered getting in my position.

"CERTIFIED FREAK! SEVEN DAYS A WEEKS! WET ASS PUSSY! MAKE THAT PULL OUT GAME WEAK! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YOU FUCKING WITH SOME WET ASS PUSSY BR-"

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"ANA!"

"WHERE'S MY GUN?!"

"OH MY LORD!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT WHERE'S MY SHOE?!"

"THIS BITCH!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"I'M ABOUT TO BEAT YOU THE FUCK UP!"

"IF YOU TOUCH ME, I'M EATING YOUR PANCAKES!" I yelled

"PANCAKES?!" They shouted. All their doors opened and I ran down the stairs. I strolled into the kitchen and grabbed a plate of chocolate chip pancakes. Minutes later, I heard a stampede of footsteps and screaming coming towards the kitchen.

They all rushed in and pushed each other for pancakes.

"Excuse me don't fucking steal pancakes from my plate!" Alex screamed smacking Noah's head.

"You took the blueberry pancakes. Give me one!" Elijah shouted at Caleb.

Me and mom just watched them fight over them even though there was a three plates full of them next to us.

"I never even got some!" Liam shouted stealing some of Luke's plate.

"Don't put your fingers near my fucking plate you dickhead." Jordan snapped smacking Alex's hand. I chuckled making them look at me.

"You do realise that there's more over here, right?" I said. They looked at the plates next to me before rushing over. Eventually they all got their fair share and sat down.

"I'm still killing you." Elijah said glaring at me.

"Why?" I said knowing why.

"WHY?!" They screamed.

"You know damn well why we're still killing you!" Alex shouted.

"Killing sounds a bit drastic, don't you think?" I laughed playing with my rings. They glared at me.