33

I'm not good at writing these type of chapters but here's some smut for you.
;)

Cariana's POV:

It was a few weeks later since Selena left and everything was going smoothly. I still went to school. I've been hanging out with Mia and Taylor a lot. Also including Chase. I've gotten a lot closer to him. But right now everyone was in the living room ready to watch a movie.

"Start the damn movie!" Jordan complained.

"I am you impatient brat." Elijah exclaimed rolling his eyes pressing play on the conjuring. I rolled my eyes. That movie isnt even scary.

Halfway through the movie, I needed the toilet so I left. As I was walking up, the stairs I saw a black figure. Everyone was downstairs. I slowly pulled out my dagger out and was ready to attack when the person started walking faster to the window in the corridor.

"I know you are there Ana." He whispered. I stood there shocked. The person turned around and it was Chase. I took a sigh and put my dagger down.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"I was putting green hair dye in Alex's shampoo." He said laughing a bit. I smiled at him. He really wanted to start a prank war.

"Wow okay. Well anyways I'm going to the toilet. " I said walking away. After I did, my business, I opened the door to the toilet and there was Chase again. He walked in and shut the door behind him. He slowly walked towards me.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. Chase doesn't answer but just keeps looking at me in the eyes. He gently pushes me on top of the bathroom counter.

"I've wanted to kiss you for a very long time." He whispers. His fingers makes soft strokes against my inner thigh as he still looks into my eyes. I suck my breath in as I feel the tingling sensation of his touch.

"I know you feel the same." He whispers. His hot breath against my earlobe. I couldn't find my voice. The satisfying sensation spreads as he applies more pressure to my inner thigh. I nod. He chuckles as he moves his hand higher.

"You know we can't be just friends don't you?" His soft lips touch my jaw making me shiver. He continues kissing my jawline and I nod. I knew he was right. We couldn't be just friends. His lips touch the part below my ear. I moan and he does it again but this time sucking my skin.

"Chase." I moan quite loudly and wrap my legs around him. His eyes dilate until I could barely see the blue. Slowly his fingers move towards the lining of my spandex shorts as he moves his kisses near my lips. He pulls the shorts down and takes them off. Soon you could see my black lacy underwear. I hear him take a deep breath before playing with the outline. I look straight into his eyes. You know what screw it.

I smash my lips against his and he quickly responds. He moves his hand into my panties.

"Does that feel good?" He asks into my mouth. I moan louder and nod. I move my fingers into his soft hair. He starts to rub me faster.

"Chase!" I moan louder.

"I want you to moan my name." He whispers. His hot breath fanning my ear. I moan louder as he rubs even faster.

"Say it Ana. I want you to say my name." He says moving his lips to mine. He moves his hand up my shirt and grazes his fingers against my back. He starts to move his fingers into me.

"So fucking tight." He groans as he pushes it deeper.

"C-chase." I moan into his ear. Just as he was about to remove my panties, someone knocked on the door. We stop.

"Ana, are you alright in there? You were gone a long time and I heard something." Elijah asks.

"I'm alright." My voice more hoarse than usual. I clear my throat.

"Doesn't sound like it." He replies.

"I am don't worry. I'm coming down soon." I say louder.

"Ok. I want you down in three minutes tops." He says and I hear him walking away. I look at Chase and he removes his hands away from me. I jump off and put my shorts back on. I was just about to leave when he stops me.

"This isn't over." He whispers.

"I know." I say pausing. I move my lips towards his ear.

"Its far from over." I whisper seductively into his ear. I wink and kiss him one more time before leaving the toilet back into the living room. I sit down and continue watching the movie when it finally occurred to me.

What the hell just happened?

Thank you for reading 💕.