07

My whole world stopped.

I looked at the person that hurt me. The one that took my innocence. The one that ruined my mother. The one that ruined my life. Tears started to form in my eyes. He looked at me and smirked.

"I-is he your business partner?" I stuttered out pointing at Daniel. My brothers turned around looking concerned.

"Yes. Why?" Liam said as Daniel got up and started walking towards me.

"Stay away from me." I said walking backwards.

"Why Cariana? Why should I?" He said. My brothers looked at me confused as tears started to fall.

"Because you ruined my life you rapist." I whispered so nobody but him heard.

"Say that again. I couldn't hear you." Daniel smirked and touched my shoulder. I shoved him away.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME. NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN. YOU RUINED MY LIFE. YOU RUINED ME. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME." I screamed. Daniel walked up to me and I walked backwards.

"What's going on?" Noah asked concerned and angry.

"Take him away from me." I shouted. Eli and Luke grabbed him and I headed towards the door but someone grabbed my hand. I looked up and saw Daniel's Business partner, Mason.

"Get off me." I shouted. Mason shook his head dragging me to his car. I started screaming. Catching my brothers attention but they were far away when they started running. I kicked his balls and he groaned and let go. I couldn't go to my brothers because of Daniel so I ran the opposite direction. I took my heels off. I turned around and saw Mason running after me.

I ran faster. I saw the woods and thought it would be easier to lose him in there. I ran towards the woods jumping over every stick. I hid behind a tree. I heard his phone ringing. He picked it up.

"Sir I lost her in the woods.... Yes sir... I'll find her...Bye." I looked at him walking towards my tree. I looked around and saw two pointy sticks to attack him with. Once he went passed my tree, I stabbed his thigh and stomach. I punched his face multiple of times. He screamed and I flinched. My hands started shaking but I took deep breaths.

I was about to grab my phone and call my brothers but realised I didnt have my phone on me. That meant I had to walk all the way back to the house covered in blood. Mason would probably be dead depending on how much blood he lost. I sighed. I had a very long journey.

By the time, I got home. It was already sunrise and I had fell over twice. I had bloody knees, a scrape on my face and bloody knuckles from punching him. I went to the massive door that I could never get used to. I rang the doorbell. Alex opened the door. His eyes widen as he saw me.

"GUYS SHE'S BACK!" He screamed widening the door so I could walk in and sat on the sofa. They started bombarding me questions.

"What happened?"

"Are you ok?"

"How did you know him?"

"Why are you covered in blood?"

"What did you do?" I smirked at the last question.

"I ran into the woods and he ran after me and he picked up a call from his boss saying to find me but I attacked him and stabbed his thighs and punched unconscious. Yes I am ok. That's none of your business how I know him. That's his blood not mine. He is probably dead by now depending how much blood he lost." I said answering their questions. Their eyes widened at my last sentence.

"Yeah she is definitely our sister." Eli said giving me a high five. I smirked.

"How did you even sneak up on him? He was like 6 ft 5." Alex said.

"From behind quietly, mastered it sneaking quietly when I was late so my mom wouldn't hi-" I slapped my mouth knowing I said too much. My brothers looked at me confused.

"She wouldnt do what?" Luke said looking at me suspiciously.

"Nothing." I said way too quickly. Shit. "Anyways I'm tired so I'm just going to shower and go to bed." I fake yawned pointing to the staircase. I didn't even hesitate to run up the stairs but I couldn't because as I got up my rib started to hurt. I winced as the pain increased. I looked down and I saw blood dripping down my leg and my nose bleeding onto my dress.

"Fuck not again." I said. My nose only bleeds when I'm in pain.

"Shit you are bleeding." Noah said.

"No I'm not." I said covering my nose that was overflowing with blood. Just as they was about to speak, I rush up the stairs and into my bathroom locking the door. I looked around the bathroom cupboard for my painkillers. I grabbed them but they were empty. I grabbed onto the sink as the pain became intense. My hands started to shake again. I let go and dropped onto my knees.

Black dots invading my vision, as I heard banging on the door to open up. I started to feel light head. Just as I'm about to pass out. My brothers burst in as I let the darkness take over.

Thank you for reading 💕.