25

Cariana's POV:

This morning I was very cautious. Why you might ask? Because Ryker was here. He was just being acting like he didnt fucking break into my room last night. So me being my stupid self put my head down and just played with my food.

"Are you gonna eat your food?"

I looked up. "What?" I replied.

"Are you gonna eat?" Ryker asks. I shrug. I feel a nudge on my knee. I look to my side and see Jordan mouthing if I was alright. I hesitantly nod. He looks suspiciously at me.

"Sooo I'm going to get ready. Ana come help me find clothes." Jordan exclaims loudly moving his eyes from me to the door twice. I got the message and agreed.

"I wanna come." Alex says.

"NO!" We shout loudly. I slap my hand over my mouth.

"I mean, you dont want to sit there the whole entire time to watch me find clothes do you?" I say much more quietly.

"Yeah I do." He says. I sigh annoyed. Jordan walks over and says something in his ear.

"Oohh." He says very loudly. Jordan points to the door and I walk out. Jordan drags me to his room and sits me on the bed.

"So are you going to tell me what the hell is wrong with you?" He asks crossing his arms in a sassy way. I roll my eyes.

"Yesterday remember when that man said what my mom told him to," he nods. "Last night, it was like 3 am and Ryker broke into my room and did something inside my closet." I say huffing and throwing my self back.

"Why though?" He asked.

"I don't fucking know." I cried loudly. This shit is way too tiring.

"Okay okay...what about if we catch him in the act?" He protested. I look at him with my head tilted to the side. I snapped my fingers when I realised that plan was actually really good.

"Alright then looks like we have a plan." I squealed jumping up. We were about to go over the plan when Noah screams that it was time to go to school. I groaned and left to put on my outfit for the day.

I put on some concealer, eyeliner, mascara and blush

I put on some concealer, eyeliner, mascara and blush. I grabbed my lipgloss and headed downstairs. I saw everyone waiting for me at the door.

"Why did you take so long?" Alex complained opening the door. I rolled my eyes and caked shotgun and ran to the seat. After a while we finally get to school, as Jordan and I were walking down the car park we noticed a black SUV with tinted windows. We looked at each other knowing what we had to do. We ran towards it and jumped in.

"Boss there are drug dealing and partying at the warehouse that hasn't been approved." One of my guards, Megan explained.

"Did you tell them what would happen if they didn't listen?" Jordan objected emotionlessly.