06

After a long drive to the mall, we finally arrived. I hopped out the car and started walking across the parking lot. As I was looking around, a hand touched my shoulder causing me to flinch. I turned around and saw Noah looking at with concern.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked. He just shrugged.

We entered the mall and I was shocked. I never knew it would look like this. We started shopping in Forever 21. We bought jeans, leggings, different types of shirts because theres a lot of them and other woman stuff if you get what I mean. We went into Sephora and bought some makeup. My brothers told me to go to Gucci but I declined. They insisted. I eventually went and bought some belts and bags. Last shops was Nike and Adidas.

We started heading to McDonald's but I heard someone say my name. I turned around and saw the one and only Vannessa and her minions. Why the fuck was she in Florida?

"Oh my god is that slutty Cariana?" She sneered looking at my brothers like this were food.

"How many times do you want me to say look in a mirror?" I asked.

"I did and I look good unlike you needing to have sex for money." She said.

"And when have I done that?" I asked clenching my fist. I put my bags down and closed my hair. This bitch really wants to mess with me AGAIN.

"I would rather not say seeing this men behind you but I hope you mother is alright. She looked dead to me. Oh wait she is." She and her ugly minions started laughing. I ran and punched her face. Over and over again until she dropped onto the floor.

Even though I hate my mom. I dont like other people talking about her. It makes me sick. I got off her and kicking Minion 1 in her stomach and grabbed her hair pushing to the floor. Minion 2 was about to run away. I chuckled and slide my foot under hers making her fall. I punched her giving her a nose bleed.

I stopped and brushed the non-existent dust off my clothes. "Never talk about my mom even though I hate her or you'll wish you were dead." I threatened. I turned around to see my brothers jaw open. I shrugged and grabbed my bags and walked towards the dress shop. I had lost my appetite fighting them.

I walked in the shop. The dresses were beautiful. I walked around looking at the variety of dresses. My brothers walked into the shop and called someone that's name is Belle.

"Hello what would you lik- oh my god my babies." She ran up to them hugging them and kissing the foreheads. "How are you? And why are you here?"

"We are good. We are just here buying a dress for Ana." Noah said pointed at me. Belle looked at me. Tears formed in her eyes.

"Is that really her?" They nodded and she ran and hugged me. I flinched but relaxed after a few seconds. "Oh my goodness. You've grown up so much." She said squeezing my tighter. I hugged her back. She had the motherly vibe about her. I knew I liked her already. I wished my mother was like this. She let go and I smiled at her.

"What would you like?" I shrugged not knowing. She nodded and looked at my brothers.

"Get out. All of you and come back in an hour." She said pointing to the door. My brothers nodded and left. Once they left, she looked at me with excitement in her blue eyes.

"Let's get started. Shall we?" I nodded.

After an hour of dancing to music and getting to know each other and I had found a dress. It was a black dress with a silver belt and a slit down the leg. My brothers walked in.

"Are you ready?" I nodded before I hugged Belle.

"Thank you." I whispered in her ear.

"Your welcome sweetie." She whispered. I let go of her and was about to walk when she stopped me.

"Heres my number. Call me if you need me." She said and I nodded

We walked out of her shop and out of the mall into the parking lot. I put my bags in the back and jumped into my seat. Noah hopped into the car and drove off.

Noah's Pov:

After shopping for Ana's stuff, a girl called her. Ana turned around and scolded at her and already started clenching her fist. I started recording. She started speaking to Ana and accusing her of being a slut.
Ana put her bags down and closed her hair. I knew she was going to flip. I was about to say something but the girl said something before me.

"I would rather not say seeing this men behind you but I hope you mother is alright. She looked dead to me. Oh wait she is." She and her two friends started laughing. Ana jumped at her.

She kept punching her till she dropped. I looked at my brothers and they looked like they were enjoying it. I looked back to see Ana kicking one the other girls and dragged her to the floor. The last girl was about to run and I was going to Ana but she already saw and slide her in front of hers and she fell. She kept punching her until her nose started bleeding. She got up and brushed her clothes. As she was walking away she stopped.

"Never talk about my mom even though I hate her or you'll wish you were dead." She threatened. A shiver went down my body. She grabbed her bags and walked towards my Aunt Belle's shop.

After her greeting Ana and buying a dress, we went home. Ana went upstairs to get ready and me and my brothers went to Liam. We went into his office.

"Well that trip to the mall was interesting." Alex said.

"Why? What happened?" Liam asked.

"Ana got in a fight." Elijah said smirking.

Liam looked at me and I nodded. "I have a video." I took my phone out and showed him. I saw a ghost of a smile on his lips but he quickly covered it.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"She is getting ready. Is she getting in trouble?" Luke said.

"No. I checked her hospital records. If you didn't know Ana has anger issues like Elijah so gets angered easily." He said.

"But I have pills." Elijah said confused.

"She did have pills but the last time she bought them was 3 years ago. So I will be ordering hers. Now you guys should go and get ready for dinner." Liam said. We nodded and went our separate ways.

Cariana's Pov:

After hours of getting ready, I went downstairs and saw my brothers standing at the door. They looked at me and smiled.

"Nice dress." Noah said and I smiled at him. The rest nodded and headed to the car. As we were driving there, Liam turned around to me.

"Today I want you to be on you best behaviour because these are my business partner." He said and I nodded.

Once we arrived, we walked to our table. I was at the back of my brothers so I couldn't see who was sitting on the table but once they moved out the way.

My whole world stopped.

Ana's Dress.

Thank you for reading 💕