27

Third persons POV:

Everything happened slowly. Cariana couldn't process what was happening. One moment they were torturing Ryker for answers. Next minute, they are running out of the house trying to take cover. However they weren't all out on time.

Boom!

And like that the house exploded sending them in the air. Cariana hit head on the ground. Pain shot all across her body. Everything went blurred for a few seconds before she regained herself. She sat herself up. She saw everyone else pushing themselves up except from one. She looked closely and her heart dropped.

No! This can't be happening right now. She thought as she stood up and ran to him. She started crying when she saw him bleeding all over.

"No. Please wake up. Please." She cried. She picked his head onto her lap. She cried loudly catching the others attention. They all looked and saw her crying before rushing over.

Luke's heart dropped when he saw him. He dropped his knees in front of Cariana.

"It's ok. It's my time. I-i love you all." He breathed out taking his last breath.

"No! You can't die! Wake up! It's not your time yet." He screamed. His tears fell repeatedly. He put his head onto his stomach crying vigorously.

Everyone just stood around the silently. Just watching the two crying onto his body. It was painful watching them in tears.

Minutes later, you could hear the sirens. Fire departments, ambulances and the cops all came rushing through the gate.

Everything went fast. People took his body giving them sympathetic looks.

Both of them stood their numb. They felt nothing as they watched his body being rolled away.

And there was nothing they could do about it.

I felt so bad killing this character.
:((
but anyways who do think it is?
Find out in the next chapter!

Thank you for reading 💕.