05

After a while, Ryker left and I decided it was time to go to bed. I jumped under the covers and fell into a deep peaceful slumber and damn I was so wrong about peaceful.

I walk to my broken house shaking. I was late. Very late. I knew I was going to get punished but I wasn't my fault my teacher gave me a detention.

I limped inside closing the door quietly. Though it wasn't quiet enough.

"WHERE WERE YOU BITCH?" My mother yelled. She looked angry. No screw that furious.

"I-I got a detention." I stuttered slowly walking towards the staircase. She smelt of alcohol and I knew not to lie when was drunk.

"YOU ARE SUCH A DISGRACE. DANIEL COME HERE." I froze. Daniel, my mom's drug dealer, is back. Shit.

"No please mom. Please not Daniel. I will do anything. Please mommy. " I cried loudly. A glint of remorse flashed in her eyes but she covered it and smirked as Daniel came out of the living room.

"What do yo-" he stopped speaking as he saw me. He looked at me up and down with a glint of evil in his eyes. "Cariana how are you?" He asked flirtatiously.

"Take her." was all my mother said. Without hesitation I ran up the stairs hoping to get to room. Key word hoping. I wasn't fast enough with the limp I had. Daniel grabbed me from behind dragging me upstairs. I started screaming trying to get him off.

Once he got to my room, he threw me on the bed holding me down. He started touching me.

"GET OFF ME NOW! STOP IT DANIEL!" I screamed but that didn't stop him from kissing my neck. He took his belt off.

I screamed kicking him in the balls. He groaned. I quickly got up but got dragged back down. He grabbed my pillow covering my face until I passed out.

I woke up breathing heavily. I got up and ran to the toilet. I splashed cold water on my face. Memories came rushing back in my head. I ran back into my bed and checked the time. It was only 4 in the morning. I decided to stay in my bed until morning and not go to sleep again. I was scared that my brothers might here.

After a couple of hours, I went downstairs to see my brothers all sitting down eating breakfast. I sat down with a headache maybe I should've had a painkiller.

"Hi." I mumbled. They said their hellos and had small talk.

"Today you and your brothers are going to the mall. You can anything you want. No budget. You also going to buy a dress to dinner. We have some visitors tonight and I expect you be on your best behaviour. Do you understand?" Liam said emotionless face. I nodded. My headache had started getting worse. I shut my eyes tightly. It was a banging pain.

"Ana are you ok?" Noah asked.

"Do you have any painkillers?" I asked rubbing my temples. I opened my eyes. Noah nodded and got up left the dining room. He came back with a glass of water and 2 pills. I grabbed the pills swallowing it without water. My brothers looked at me weirdly so I grabbed and swallowed all at once. They chuckled.

"So when are we going?" I asked.

"Right now." Luke said. I smiled.

"Ok let me get ready." I ran upstairs changing into black high-waisted ripped skinny jeans and a black cropped shirt with white converse. I walked downstairs and saw my brothers waiting at the door.

"Ready?" They nodded and we headed to the mall.

Thank you for reading 💕.