32

Cariana's POV:

When we finally went home, we dragged Selena into the house.

"I'm going to fucking kill you all." She screamed.

"Yeah sure." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Someone has to keep an eye on her." Liam says. Just as I was about to speak someone cut me off.

"But I gotta keep an eye out for Selena." Luke said in a high pitched voice. We all looked at him.

"Nicki Minaj? Anyone?" Luke questioned.

"Not the time." We all replied and Luke just huffed.

"We could take turns." Arabella suggest and I agreed nodding my head.

"Ok so who's going first?" Elijah asked. Me and Arabella put our hands. We looked at each and she winked with an evil glint. I instantly got it and smirked.

Everyone else stared at us in weird way.

"We'll go first. Besides I haven't used my daggers in a long time anyways." I said shrugging. The boys just rolled their eyes.

"Ana baby. You wouldn't hurt your mother would you?" She asked me. Our heads whipped turns and I laughed.

"Hurt you? Bitch I. Want. To. Kill. You." I said clapping in her face.

"But I gave birth to you. All of you." She cried out.

"Nobody told you to!" We all screamed. We looked at each other weirdly.

"I thought me and Ana were twins. Not all of us." Caleb mumbled very loudly for a matter of fact. I laughed shaking my head.

"So Ana should we get started?" Arabella questioned. I didn't mind she said my nickname at all. I already trusted her.

"Well of course Bella. Let's go." I replied smiling. She grinned when I called her nickname.

"The maid? Why are you here?" Selena spoke.

"Maid?! You will not call my mother a maid!" Elijah yelled.

"MOTHER?! I AM YOUR MOTHER NOT HER!" She screamed. I went over to her.

"You are not my mother! You can never say that again!" I screamed at her. How could she still say that after everything she put me through?

"PERIOD!" Arabella yelled after me clapping.

"SHUT UP YOU WHORE!" She screamed.

"Maldita perra, di eso de nuevo y te daré una paliza." (you motherfucking bitch say that again and i'll beat your ass.) Arabella snapped and was about to charge up to her but Elijah stopped her.

"You know what? I have had enough. Help me take her." After that my brothers helped me take her upstairs into the room. I told my brothers to not do anything while I went to the toilet.

I went in and closed the door. I stared at myself in the mirror. I thought about everything deeply that's happened. I was in there for about 5 minutes before I came to a decision. I left and went to the room everyone was in.

"So this is how its going to work. I'm going to give you clothes and some money. You are free to leave whenever but before you leave you have to make an oath. To move and start a new life. Start fresh. Even fall in love and make a family. Just stay way from anything bad. Stay away from drugs and stay away from us. Got it?" I told her. My brothers were very confused but ignored it and was about towalk out when she stopped me.

"Aren't you going to hurt me?" She asked. I thought about it.

"No." I said.

"WHAT?!" Everyone screamed.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because if I did, I would become you and I don't want to become you. I'm trying to stop abuse and if I did that to you that's abuse. Why am I going to stop abuse if I'm an abuser? Yeah I know this sounds weird from someone who tortures and kills people that deserve it but as much as I hate you I can't hurt you. You gave birth to me and gave me the most beautiful and caring family. For that, I'm very grateful but you don't deserve to go through what I went through. What you put me through was hell but I don't anyone going through it. No one does. Not even you." I explained softly.

Regret flashed through her eyes. Pride shone in Arabella's and my brothers eyes. I gave everyone a small smile and walked out to go to my room.

I quickly locked my door. I dropped to the floor. I quietly cried as I remember everything I went through. Memory after memory.

-
-
-

I was in class when the door slammed open. Everyone looked up. I looked up and saw my mom standing staring there glaring at me.

"I'm taking Cariana home. Let's go." She said. I quickly listened and got my stuff following her out. We walked silently to the car. I was going to sit at the back before she stopped me and told me to sit at the front. She started driving and out of nowhere she grabbed my head and smashed it on the dashboard.

I groaned in pain unaware that she pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the stomach. I cried as I look at her to see her smiling widely. Soon I passed out due to blood loss.

-
-
-

I was in the kitchen cleaning when I heard my mother.

"She is in the kitchen. I'll give you her for two nights. I want $200 for it." She told someone. My eyes widened.

"Here take the damn money and give me the girl." A scruff voices replied. I quickly grabbed my shoes and was ready to jump out the window but they already walked in.

"Hey!" He screamed grabbing me. I resisted against his hold before he put a cloth around my mouth. Soon after I inhaled and passed out.

-
-
-

It was days of being locked in the basement. No food. No water. Just torture. I just sat there in the corner swaying back and forth. Tears fell down my cheek as I begged god to take me away.

I wiped my tears when I heard her coming down the stairs. She placed a box on the chair she brought downstairs. She laid the tooling equipment on the ground.

"Choose. Hammer or screwdriver?" She asked.

"Hammer." I said. I'd rather have broken bones then bad organs. She smirked and the torture began.

-
-
-

I sat there crying about everything until I felt numb. I got up afterwards and had a shower. I left the shower and changed into comfy clothes and left to go downstairs as if nothing had happened at all.

Thank you for reading 💕.