22

(Ana's outfit. ^^)

Isaiah's POV:

It was the next morning and we were all getting ready to go out for breakfast. I was the one who suggested it because I needed them gone. I went down to wait for them at the front door. Elijah came down first then Noah, Luke, Liam and Alex. Lastly, Caleb and Ana came down.

"Morning!" I said happily. They both looked at me then each other and stuck their fingers at me.

"Why the hell did you do that for?" Alex shouted.

"I don't like people like him." Ana said glaring at me with disgust. I moved in my spot nervously.

"Exactly. You should just leave." Caleb said after her. Suddenly a boy came running down the stairs.

"Oh hell no! You guys ain't leaving without me. I love food!" He said. Caleb and Ana chuckled.

"Who are you?" I asked him. He looked at me. His face scrunched in disgust and anger.

"Isaiah Bianchi." He growled angrily. He was about step forward before Caleb and Ana pushed him back.

"Not yet." Was all Caleb said to him. He huffed angrily and crossed his arms.

"Ok that's it. No one is going anywhere until someone here tells me who the hell he is and why you guys hate Dad?!" Liam shouted. The twins and the boy rolled their eyes. "Everyone to the living room now!" He shouted. Everyone started walking towards the room.

Shit. We have to go to breakfast. I have to finish my plan.

"Why dont we go to breakfast first?" I said desperately. The twins and the boy stopped and turned around to look at me with a glare.

"Why are you so desperate Isaiah?" Ana says. Instantly the boys turned around and glared at Ana.

"I'm not desperate." I said keeping a strong front.

"So why do you want to go now?" Caleb said glaring. I sighed knowing we wouldnt go now.

"I don't. Let's go to the living room." I said walking quickly. I heard someone scoff behind me. I sit down on the couch. Soon everyone sits around the room.

"Why do you hate Dad?" Luke said to the twins.

"Hate? More like loathe." Caleb says.

"Exactly. He is a disgusting man who is going to rot in hell." The boy says.

"What did I ever do to you?" I ask him. He looks at me and glares.

"You did do something to me. You did something worse to my sister." He said looking me straight in the eye.

"Who is your sister?" I ask him.

"Eliza." He said. My eyes widened. I got up abruptly. How is that even possible?

"Who's Eliza?" Elijah asks.

"Logan's wife." Ana says.

"I'm confused. Why don't you hate Logan and not Dad? Logan was the one who kidnapped you." Noah asked.

"He had a reason and besides Logan saved us." Caleb said.

Oh shit. I'm so screwed.

Caleb's POV:

Everyone except from Jordan and Ana looked at me weirdly.

"What? When?!" Liam shouted impatiently.

"The night Isaiah was kidnapped. He was going to kill us all and he told Logan that because he was in the Russian Mafia. He thought that he would join in the plan but he didn't because he loved us like his own kids even though we hated him. So he kidnapped Isaiah so we wouldn't die." I said looking at my brothers. No one said a word after wards. It was just silence.

"Wait I'm confused." Liam said. "He tried to kill us?"

"Yes. He did." Ana says.

"How would you know? You weren't even here at that time." Luke said confused. He started counted the years on his fingers.

"I'm Morte. I have my ways of finding stuff out you dummy." She said rolling her eyes while chuckling. Luke nodded in remembrance. Suddenly, Isaiah started laughing.

"That's the most bullshit I've heard in my whole life." He shouted out. I clenched my fists. He was seriously getting on my nerves. I got up and was ready to pounce but Jordan pushed me back to sit down. He shook his head at me while mouthing not yet.

My brothers looked at me shocked. I looked away from them at Ana. She was slowly sliding her dagger out off her shorts. I grabbed her hand and shook my head. She scoffed angrily but still pushed it back into her shorts and got up.

"Really? That's bullshit? WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU TRIED TO FUCKING KILL US IN THAT FIRE 9 MONTHS AGO?! WHEN ABOUT WHEN YOU GOT SOMEONE TO KIDNAP ME? WHEN YOU GOT SOMEONE TO KIDNAP ELIZA'S FAMILY. THEN KILLED HER PARENTS AND LET JORDAN SURVIVE. YOU KEPT BRAINWASHING LOGAN TO THINK THAT WE WERE THE BAD ONES KNOWING HE HAD SCHIZOPHRENIA! YOU KNOW WHAT'S BULLSHIT! ITS HAVING KIDS IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM.

YOU KNOW WHAT'S BULLSHIT IS WHEN I WAS BORN YOU PAYED MOM MONEY TO GO ON DRUGS AND SENT US STATES AWAY. I WAS ABUSED WHEN SHE WAS ON DRUGS IN THE SCARIEST WAYS POSSIBLE. AND FOR WHAT? BECAUSE YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE. YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH ELIZA. YOU WANTED HER AND HER ONLY. SO YOU WANTED US GONE. BUT YOUR PLAN DIDN'T WORK BECAUSE LOGAN KIDNAPPED YOU. A YEAR LATER, YOU WERE IN YOUR CELL AND SHE CAME IN TO GIVE YOU FOOD. IN THE PROCESS, YOU RAPED HER. SHE COULDN'T TAKE THE PAIN SO SHE KILLED HERSELF." She started screaming. She kicked the glass coffee table. It shattered causing everyone to flinch.

"Ana wha-" Noah started.

"WAIT I'M NOT FUCKING DONE. LOGAN WAS HEARTBROKEN. SO HE TRIED TO CAUSE YOU PAIN. SO HE KIDNAPPED CALEB. THEY HURT CALEB IN FRONT OF YOU WHEN HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS BUT ALL YOU DID WAS LAUGH. NOTHING CAUSED YOU PAIN. 3 YEARS LATER, I WAS KIDNAPPED BUT WE ESCAPED AND EVEN AFTER THAT YOU STILL TRIED TO KILL US. YOU STILL KEPT BRAINWASHING LOGAN.

LOGAN WASN'T A BAD PERSON. HE WAS JUST SOMEONE WHO NEEDED COMFORT. HE WAS IN PAIN FOR YEARS. HE HURT HIMSELF BECAUSE THE PAIN WAS KILLING HIM INSIDE AND OUT. SO I HAD TO KILL HIM TO END HIS SUFFERING. IT WAS PAINFUL TO SEE HIM DIE. ALL THIS SHIT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU. I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL." She finished. She ran out the room and slammed the door closed. Jordan ran after her not before flipping Isaiah off.

Everyone was furious. You could see in the eyes.

"Before you say anything, he was going to kill us this morning at breakfast." I said sighing leaning back on the couch. Everyone looked at me.

"Why you looking at me? Carry on." I said gesturing with my hands. Isaiah looked scared for his life. He looked at me and I sent him a wink.

"I'm going to ask one question and I suggest you answer it with yes or no? Is that true?" Liam said angrily. He started clenching his fists.

"Yeah it's true. Wow finally all the weight off my shoulders." He said sighing. Weight? Oh fuck no. I got up abruptly and pounced onto him. I punched him rapidly on the face. I heard the door open. I felt myself being pushed off him. I looked and saw Ana with her dagger. She stabbed his thighs repeatedly and Jordan cutting his fingers. I grabbed a knife from under the couch and started writing rapist onto his stomach.

After 10 minutes, he was sure as hell dead. We all stepped back and admired our art work.

"Woah!" Elijah said. His eyes widen in pride.

"Damn." Liam and Alex said. They looked at each other weirdly.

"Jesus. That was my favourite couch." Noah said crossing his arms jokingly.

"Wait you are done?" Luke asked. We nodded. "That's not fair I wanted to join." He huffed.

We all rolled our eyes and started to walk out leaving him there.

"So who wants to go out for breakfast?" Ana asked. We all cheered and got ready again.

We could finally start being a happy family without the toxic people.

Thank you for reading 💕.