38

Cariana's POV:

It was a few days after the incident and I was currently in school. We meaning Caleb, Taylor, Mia and Jordan were all sitting at our table in the cafeteria.

We all having fun and games. Everyone was happy but I was extra happy since Arabella cooked me, Jordan and Caleb some her favourite Mexican meals and when I tell you I got two packed lunch boxes. I'm not joking.

The cafeteria suddenly went quiet. Mia and Taylor faced dropped. I couldn't see anything because my back was turned towards the door. Obviously I turned and I see Vannessa 2.0 (well her name Emily but I'll stick to what I have.) walking towards the people in the back corner. Wait that's why they went silent.

"Hey! She isn't royalty. Get back to doing your shits." I screamed annoyed. How were people scared of this girl? Suddenly everyone gasped. A girl ran up to me from another table to ours and sat down.

"You guys better not speak. Apparently rumours say she is the well known leader of a gang. I don't know what it's called but all I know is the Italian mafia is related to it." She quickly whispered. Next thing you know is me, Caleb and Jordan are dying of laughter.

"Hun the key word is rumour. That shit isn't true." I say hitting the table in laughter.

"I CAN'TT!" Jordan shouted still laughing.

"MY STOMACH HURTSSS!" Caleb laughed out.

"You wouldn't know that unless you are part of the mafia or gang." She said. We all stopped laughing in a split second.

"We're not. Big of you to assume that." Caleb said with no emotion. You wouldn't even know he was laughing a few seconds ago. I looked at her and see her eyes wide open. I hear clicking sounds of heels behind you.

I don't even turn around. I don't have time for idiots like her. Imagine you thinking you are superior in 2020. We are all equal and her thinking she isn't, is going to make punch me her crayon face.

"Turn around whore." She shouted. I don't turn around. I just carry on eating my lunch. She shoves me forward. I whip around.

"Remember the last time you tried." I said shoving her once.

"You landed in the fucking hospital with a broken nose and bald spots on your head." I said shoving harder. She stumbles onto the ground.

"Don't make me do it again. If you do this time, I'll do it harder and deadly than before." I said looking down at her. I turn around but then hear a whistle. I hear footsteps running into the cafeteria.

"Take her. I don't want to see her step foot in this school or even alive." She screams. I hear people gasp. I look at Jordan who still hasn't turned around either. He gives me a nod and we turn around.

I don't know what shocks me. That she actually has mafia trained men and women or that I see our women and men right in front of my eyes pointing guns at us.

Their eyes widen and quickly bow onto one of knees for us. Everyone around us looks confused and scared.

"I speak on behalf of us. We are very sorry bosses." One of our guards Vincent says.

"Is that all you have to say. You walked into a building full of underaged kids with weapons! Do you not take your rules into consideration?! Especially what happened last time. I'm fucking furious at all of you!" I shout to all of them.

"Wait what's going on!? Why aren't you killing her?! Listen to me! I'm your boss!" Emily screams to my team.

"If you don't shut your damn mouth, you'll fucking regret it." Taylor threatens. I turned around shocked. I see her and Mia putting their hands on their hearts mouthing 'Friends forever. We have each other backs.' I smile at them before turning back.

"Who do you think you are talking to?!" She shouts back.

"A skank." Mia says filing her nails.

"I don't understand. How much do we pay you each a month?!" Jordan screams before Emily replies.

"10k sir." They all reply.

"Is that not enough for you?! You work to help us get rid of abusers and rapists including other stuff. You are all making people feel safe. How many people did we save last week!" Jordan yells at them. People looked proud of us.

"187 children." They all reply in unison. I shake my head.

"But after all that you work with a girl who bullies people to near death. I don't want to even look at you. Go to the warehouse now. I don't want to hear a word." I shout ordering them to leave. Once they leave, I look at Emily. She looked afraid. I started to walk towards her when she pulled out a gun.

"Stay back or I'll shoot." She screams at me. I sigh in annoyance. I grab her hand and twist the gun out of it. I take it and see the safety was still on with only one bullet inside.

"Sweetie if you are going to have a gun. You should know how to use it." I say rolling my eyes. I take her to my van and lock her in the before going back to the cafeteria.

"I don't want go hear anything about what happened in this room. Everything that's was said in this room can never be said again or else there will be consequences. Say yes if it is clear." Caleb tells everyone. Everyone then replies. I grab my bag was ready to leave for the warehouse when I see Mia and Taylor sitting there.

"Hey! What are you doing? Let's go!" I say nodding towards the door.

"Wait we are allowed to come?" Mia questions.

"Well duh. Don't be stupid let's go. I trust you enough to let you come along now." I reply. They squeal and grab the bags hurrying to the door. I chuckle and catch up with them.

Thank you for reading 💕.