17

Cariana's POV:

It was the next morning. I got up from bad and pain erupted everywhere. A sense of deja vù washed over me. I slowly walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Al I can say is that I looked dead. I jumped in the shower, after about 30 minutes I came out and got out my outfit for the day.

I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs

I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. I came and saw everyone at the table. It was filled with laughter and liveliness. I smiled.

"Ana! Your here. Come sit." My dad shouted happily. I quickly sat and grabbed some breakfast. I checked around for mangos but Caleb had a whole fucking bowl on his plate.

"Hey those are my mangos!" He shouted pointing at me.

"Haha they are mine now." I said and stuck my tongue at him. He crosses his arms and rolled his eyes. Dad laughed. I looked at him and smiled. I picked up a mango and started eating it.

"Do we have to go school today?" Luke asked. I choked on my mango. Everyone looked at me. I finished my mango before speaking.

"Why would you even bring school up you asshat?" I said. He shrugged.

"I dont know. I was bored and besides theres this cute ass bo-" He started before slapping his hand over his mouth. He was going to say boy? I looked at him and he looked out the window with a sad sigh. I got up to run over to hug him.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me bubba." I whispered in his ear. He quickly hugged back thanking me. I let go and winked with a smirk. He let out a laugh. I sat back down to everyone's confused face.

"What?" We asked. They shrugged. We carried on eating before Liam announced that we won't be going to school.

"OH FUCK YESS!" Caleb and I screamed pushing our chairs back. We looked at each weirdly before laughing. Everyone started laughing too. After a few minutes of randomly talking about what dogs are better, the door bell rang.

"I'll get it." I said.

"I'll come with." I nodded. Me and Caleb walked to the door and opened it. Ryker and Chase stood outside. They looked at us. Chase's eyes widened and Ryker looked confused.

"Why does he look exactly like you?"

"Caleb?"

I'd forgotten that they didn't know anything that had happened.

"Well nahh my name's Aaron." Caleb said smirking. Chase came over to hug him.

"What's going on?" Ryker asked. I quickly hugged him.

"Oh this is my twin. I found out I had one when I was kidnapped." I said casually like there was nothing wrong with what I had just said.

"WHAT!" Chase and Ryker screamed. I looked at Chase weirdly. I get why Ryker was screaming why was Chase screaming? My dad and my brothers ran up to us with guns. Alex and Luke didnt have a gun. He had a table knife in one hand and a pancake in the other. Elijah had food stuffed in his mouth.

"What motherfucker do I to kill now?!"

"What's happening?!"

"Shit I stubbed my toe."

"Who died?"

"Luke! You asshole! You pushed now my pancake fell on the fucking floor!"

Me and Caleb started laughing hysterically. They looked at us weirdly.

"Is anyone going to explain what happened?" Ryker exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.

"Oh yeah. Basically, Ana got kidnapped two days ago at school when there was a lockdown. Blah blah blah. She found Dad and Caleb. Blah blah blah they escaped and now we are here." Alex said looking at his pancake on the floor. He went onto his knees and picked it up. He walked away. Ryker came to me and hugged me.

"How bad was it? Rate from 1 to 10." He said letting go.

"I give it about a 7.5." I laughed out.

"7.5! That shit looked like it was 100." Elijah shouted swallowing his food.

"Trust me what I been through before was much worse." I said. The room suddenly went tense after I spoke. I clapped my hands together. "So movie night?" I said hopefully.

"Hell yeah!"

"Sure."

"Okay."

Everyone cheered. I smiled and got ready for our movie night. We decided on Orphan and Annabelle. I sat their watching unbothered while everyone screamed at the scary parts. After hours of movies and games. Soon, it fell dark outside. Afterwards, I fell into a dark slumber.

Unknown Secrets.

The smell of smoke had woken me up. I got up coughing to see the living room on fire. I looked around for everyone and nobody was in here. I quickly got up and ran for the door. As the door was collapsing, I slide underneath. I ran upstairs. Down the corridor, there was other fire. I banged on everyone's doors.

"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK UP! THERES A FIRE!! GET UP!" I screamed. Alex came out first. His eyes widened. The rest eventually woke up with the help of him.

"RUN!" Elijah screamed. Everyone ran for the stairs. We made it outside. The fire was spreading rapidly across the house. I looked at my dad and brothers. Everyone was here. Everyone was here. Everyone but Liam I looked around for Liam.

"Where's Liam?" I asked. Everyone looked around. With no hesitation, I ran back into the house. Everyone screamed not too. I ignored him.

I walked into the house. The chandelier fell to the floor as the door collapsed. I ran upstairs burning myself in the process. I went into his room but he wasn't in there. I ran back into the corridor. I started coughing aggressively as the smoke went into my lungs.

"LIAM!" I screamed. I ran upstairs to the third floor. The corridor was full of flames. I ran through the fire and banged his office open.

There he sat. With earphones in his ears and him sleeping in his chair. I rushed up to him.

"Liam wake up!" I shouted. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"What?" He said. Did he really-

"What?! You are saying what when the house is in fire and falling apart! What the fuck is wrong with you?" I shout to his face. His eyes widen as the fire quickly moves into the office. I grab his hand and run for the door. We try and run downstairs but the stairs were falling apart. Soon, it became to hard to breathe and I began to lose oxygen. Liam kept coughing aggressively as he inhaled the smoke.

Afterwards, all I saw was darkness.

Thank you for reading 💕.