39

Cariana's POV:

When we finally arrive at my house, I hear Mia and Taylor.

"I can never get used to these houses." Taylor squeaks. What is she a mouse now? We all chuckle at her. Jordan drags Emily out the car. I see the front door open and see Chase walk out. We lock eyes and I start running towards him. He opens his arms so I can jump into them.

Next thing you know I'm kissing him.

"I didn't know you missed them that much precious." He says to me.

"You don't even wanna know how much." I chuckle.

Oh wait. I forgot you didn't know what happened. After I got out of the hospital, Chase asked me on a date. Soon after that he asked me to be his girlfriend so now we are dating. Anyways back to what's happening.

"CARIANA SAPPHIRE BIANCHI!" I heard Mia scream. I got off him and turn around slowly.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." She says smacking my shoulder.

"I was going to. I swear." I explained.

"Okay I forgive you." She says before walking into the house. Chase tells me he is going to the bathroom before I follow her into the house and into the living room where I see the rest of my brothers are watching the recent football game.

I hear Mia gasp and call for Taylor.

"What?" She asked Mia.

"Isn't he supposed to be dead?" She said pointing at Elijah. Taylor looks at him. She walks up to him and pinches his bicep.

"Ow that hurt!" Elijah shouts.

"Nope he looks pretty much alive to me." She states before calling Jordan to bring Emily in. He sits her on the sofa. My brothers scream. I look at the three weirdly.

"I graduated hoping I would never see her again and now she is in my house. Oh hell no! I'm out of here." Alex says running for the door.

"Yeah don't forget me." Luke says running after him. Jordan follows him.

"Elijah-" she starts.

"Don't even try. Let me watch my shit in piece." He says not even looking at her. She just rolls her eyes.

"I wanna know how you got my guards into the school working for someone like you behind me back." I ask taking a deep breath. I hear the TV being paused.

"I'm starting to think this will be a lot better than football." Noah says getting comfortable.

"I was going to hurt you Noah for pausing it but you are lucky I realized it was recorded before hand." Liam says. Noah just rolls his eyes.

"I don't want to say when that pig is there." She says pointing to Taylor.

"I think you got it wrong hun. I think the pig is you." Taylor replies.

"Says the girl who is gay. Like ew that's disgusting." Emily says in a disgusting manner. Just as I was about to punch her, Taylor does it herself.

"At least I can throw a punch. You can't even handle a gun." She says scoffing. Emily was about to speak when Mia spoke up.

"Urghh. Shut up. Answer when you are supposed too." She snapped.

"So are you going to tell me?" I said to her.

"I did it because you stole something from me." She mumbled.

"Wait what are you talking about? If I stole something you could've just asked for it back." I ask. When she was going to reply, Chase walked into the room.