21

Cariana's POV:

"That's because I'm Morte."

The room suddenly became silent. I shrugged my shoulders and started heading to the door.

"Where do you think you are going young lady?" Dad sternly said. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Like I said. I'm going to get my friend." I said repeating my words.

"After dropping that bomb on us?" Dad said. I looked him. Bomb? I heard much more things worser then that and he should shut his mouth before I say something I shouldn't know.

"Yes and I really think you should shut your mouth before I say something I regret." I said looking at him in the eye. He raised his eyes and I crossed my arms. I cocked my head to the side. He got up and walked to me.

"And what's that?" He asked threateningly. I laughed and clapped my hands.

"Oh I think you remember the night of 14th March 2016 right?" I say looking back to his eyes. Fear shone in his eyes.

"Wasn't that the day he got kidnapped?" Elijah asked

"Yep. He had plans that night. Luckily, he got kidnapped before he acted on it." I said not moving away from my glare at him. He turned his face away. I chuckled. "But then he did afterwards. Though it didn't go quite well did it." I said walking over to him. I moved towards his ear.

"I know it was you that started that fire and don't worry you aren't getting away with it. You still have hell to pay." I threatened. He visibly gulped and went to sit back in his chair. My brothers looked at me with confusion and anger. I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, I got to go. Toodles!" I said walking out the kitchen waving. I grabbed my voice changing mask and headed to my car. I started the engine. Just as I was about to drive away, Caleb jumped into the car.

"So you know." He said looking at me. I started driving.

"Know what?" I ask like I didn't know anything.

"That he started the fire." He said looking at the road ahead.

"Yep. How'd you find out?" I ask zooming through the cars on the freeway.

"I heard him on the phone in his office saying the fire didn't work and he needed another way." He said sighing.

"Our lifes are really fucked up." I said knowing he was tired as well. He nodded.

"Anyways, life was boring without you. Seriously stuck in my room for 9 months. That's shit was soo boring. I could've died. Dont leave again seriously and let's not forget the silence all around the house. I literally thought I was the only one there." He started rambling. I started laughing. He kept on going until we finally arrived at my destination.

I clicked on the intercom.

"Hernandez Mansion. Please state your name."

"Morte." The door instantly opened. I walked in with Caleb. People were scattered all across the room with Jordan tied down in a chair right in the middle.

"Why do you have him tied down? Did you get permission to tie him down? Yes or no?" I said sternly with an emotionless facade.

"No bu-" Diego Fernandez started but I cut them off.

"So you know I didn't."

"Yes bu-" He said.

"But what?!" I shout.

"He ate my oreos." He shouted. I raised my eyebrows. Did he just shout at me?

"I was hungry you asshole." Jordan said loudly. Diego turned around and glared at him.

"Remember you are in a chair so you better shut the fuck up before I kill you." Diego said ready to pounce at him. I walked over to him and pushed him onto the floor. I stood on his fingers with my chunky black boots. He screamed in pain.

"Firstly, dont you dare fucking shout at me. Secondly, you tied him down for eating your oreos. Thirdly, kill one of my people and trust me when I say I will kill you in the worst way possible. Mark my fucking words." I finished saying pushing my heels onto his fingers before walking away.

"Untie him you pricks!" I shouted at the men. Quickly they untied him and we left. Caleb sat at the front and Jordan sat at the back.

"Soo? Are you going to tell me why you brought you twin here without a disguise?" Jordan began.

"I dont even know myself." I laughed out. Caleb rolled his eyes.

"Hola I'm Jordan." Jordan sticking his hand out.

"Caleb." He said shaking it. After them getting to know each other and me going bored as hell decided to speak up.

"McDonalds or Chick-Fil-A?"

"Chick-Fil-A" was all they said before carrying on with the conversation. I rolled my eyes and drove off.

Isaiah's POV:

After she left, everyone looked at me weirdly.

"What was she on about?" Liam asked. I shrugged. Caleb started laughing. He stopped eventually and put his hands on the table.

"I know what she was on about. In fact, I knew months ago." Caleb said staring at me. His fists started clenching. His body became rigid as if he was trying to fight the urge to hit something.

"Caleb what are you talking about?" Noah asked.

"You'll all find out soon enough." He said standing up. He walked towards but stopped. "You used to be everything to me but now you are nothing and before I go, fuck you Dad." After that he walked out the room. Within seconds all eyes were on me.

"Are you going to tell us what they are talking about?" I shook my head. I didnt need them knowing what I did. I just needed them dead. I never wanted kids. They are such burdens to my life. The night I was kidnapped I was about to get what I want but unfortunately Logan stopped me. He said it was his but I wanted her to be mine. He got annoyed and kidnapped me. One day, she came into my cell. I couldn't stop myself. She was just too beautiful. I didnt want to stop myself actually but afterwards she killed herself. The pain was too much too bear apparently.

According to her, she was in love with Logan. She didnt want to hurt him by him finding out what I had done to her. Soon after Logan found out and was livid. He tried to find out what caused me pain. So he kidnapped Caleb. He hurt him in the worst way possible but that didnt cause me the slightest pain. I didn't even like the boy. 2 years after torturing me and Caleb, he kidnapped Cariana. All I did was laugh when he brought her in. Soon we escaped and I had to act like a father. I got tired of it after a few days so I decided to put the house on fire to kill them. If it didnt work I would get someone to kidnap Cariana. However they escaped so I had to do Plan B. It worked for 9 months since everyone was in grief and didn't kept away from each other.

That's until Ana came back. Now she knows everything and somehow Caleb knows too. And it's the fact that all of this happened was because I raped Logan's wife. Eliza Sophia Bianchi.

Thank you for reading 💕.