26

Cariana's POV:

As we left our office, we headed to the car. I stopped walking when I heard someone. I turned around and saw one of my fighters.

"This is so unfair. I only partied for one fucking day and our bitchass bosses is making us do all this stuff. It wasnt even our fault." She complained very loudly. I turned and saw the Jordan also heard.

"Well no one told you to agree to go anyways." I snapped at her. She turned around and her eyes widened.

"Well I wanted to go anyways but it wasn't our fault because we never made the plan. So I don't want to be cleaning all this stuff." She exclaimed dropping everything in her hands.

"Did you or did you not fucking agree to go? Yes or no?" Jordan shouted. Everyone cleaning stopped to listen and I heard people coming down the stairs. Probably my brothers.

"Yes bu-" she started.

"No buts. So start fucking cleaning or I'll make you do 3 weeks."

"If you make me do 3 weeks, I'll expose you to every Mafia since I heard they were looking for you. Starting with the Italian." She sneered. Everyone gasped but we started laughing.

"Go ahead. In fact, I'll give you their numbers." I said taking out my phone. What she doesn't know is that we know all the Mafias and made a peace treaty. She looked very confused.

"You know what fuck you." She screamed. I just started at her unbothered. "You are all assholes. Especially you Jordan and now you are making me clean this fucking mess. God I really hate you guys." She screamed at us. People around us starting murmuring.

"Are you done?" Jordan yawned.

"Yes I am done." She exclaimed crossing her hands while rolling my eyes.

"COLTON!" We screamed. Colton ran over.

"Take her to the basement now and tell the guard she has it worse than the other four right now." I snapped.

"No no no," Jordan laughed. "Take her downstairs and get someone to kill her self absorbed ass." Jordan whispered in his ear. I heard and smiled. He quickly nodded and dragged her downstairs.

"Well now we can go to the Abram." I squealed running towards my car outside. I throw my equipment in the back and drove over to his address.

We got out and knocked on his door. He opened annoyed scowl but soon smiled once he saw us.

"Hey our phones died. Could we use yours?" I asked sweetly.

"Well of course darling. Come in. Come in." He replied smirking. I looked at Jordan and he winked.

We entered the living room and it was very tidy which was shocking to me.

"Leave your stuff here and follow me upstairs." He said with an evil glint. I looked at Jordan knowing that we had our weapons strapped to our bodies. We nodded and left our bags full of clothes downstairs. We followed him up two floors.

"Where's the phone?" I asked innocently.

"I keep my extra phones in the attic. Don't worry I mean no harm sweetie." He sweetly said. I nodded and followed.

The moment we entered the attic we took our guns out and aimed it his head. Jordan forcefully pushed him into a chair while I took the kids downstairs into the van that we brought.

Once I came back, Abram was already tied down.

"Ready?" I asked. Jordan looked at me like i was dumb.

"No I'm so scared!" he exclaimed waving his hands in the air sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and started torturing.

1 day later...

"I want those kids in a good stable home and when I mean good. I don't mean them smiling and putting a show on for you to make you think they are good people. Once they are in homes, I want you to fucking spy on every single adult that has one of my kids. If they seem dodgy or even hit them. I order you to kill them with no hesitation and take the kids to another home. Do you understand?" I screamed over them phone. The spys agreed over the phone. I ended the call and went up to my bedroom.

If you were wondering, yes we did torture that disgusting abuser and then killed by putting him on fire and then we went home, ate dinner and then slept. Today I went to school and I swear they were trying to kill by giving the worst fucking lessons.

8:30 to 8:45 - Homeroom.
8:45 to 9:40 - Trigonometry.
9:40 to 10:35 - AP Physics.
10:35 to 10:55 - Recess.
10:55 to 11:50 - Free Period.
11:50 to 12:45 - Geography.
12:45 to 1:20 - Lunch.
1:20 to 2:10 - English Literature.
2:10 to 3:00 - History.

I was dying and fell asleep in AP Physics and then got a detention. Anyways now I came home and I'm going to take a fucking nap and nobody better disturb m-

"CARIANA SAPPHIRE BIANCHI COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW!"

I groaned loudly and got up aggressively. I stomped down the stairs and saw Noah standing there angry.

"I have two things to say to you. First, why did I get an email saying you disrespected the teacher and fell asleep in class?" He snapped. I rolled my eyes.

"Because I had Trigonometry before and that made me tired so I fell asleep in Physics." I said tiredly. I yawned loudly.

"So why are you so tired now?" He softly said.

"My lessons were the most boring classes. Look let me show you." I yawned and took my phone out and showed him. He started laughing.

"That's fucking sad! You had English then History. I'm so happy I'm not in high school anymore." He laughed out clapping his hands. I fake chuckled and rolled my eyes turned around to walk away.

"I'm not done so stay where you are." He snapped. I groaned and walked back downstairs.

"Second, stop fucking eating my ice cream. I keep seeing on the camera that you go take my ice cream. Oh and especially my oreos from the pantry. Anything that says Noah is not yours. Got it?" He said waving his index finger around my face. I nodded yawning and walked away. I entered my room and fell into a deep slumber.

Unknown Secrets.

I woke up by the slight sound of footsteps walking across my room. The person entered my closet. I got up and picked up my gun from under my pillow and walked over. I heard muttering from the other side as if they were in the phone. I pulled the door open and pointed my gun at the hooded person.

"Turn the fuck around and point your hands in the air!" I screamed. The person slowly turned around and dropped the phone. It was Ryker once again. I shook my head at him knowing why he was here.

"Why the fuck do you keep going into my closet every night?!" I screamed.

"Why wouldn't I? Like your clothes are immaculate." He lied. I took the safety off the gun. His eyes widened.

"Answer my question again and this time I expect you to tell the fucking truth." I snapped.

"That was the truth!" He exclaimed. I pointed the gun and shot his knee. The sound echoed across the room and he screamed in pain. Not long after everyone rushed into my room. I bent down and grabbed Ryker by the collar.

"If you don't tell me the fucking truth. I'm going to do much worse then just shooting your knee." I threatened glaring at him. He gulped visibly.

"I'm not going to tell you anything. I made an oath." He growled. I chuckled darkly. Oath? He made an oath with my dumbass bitch of a mother.

"And I'm guessing that oath was for you and Selena?" Jordan questioned coming down to his level. Ryker just stared at him before nodding.

Jordan and I looked at each and nodded.

Here we go again.

Thank you for reading 💕.