11

Cariana's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since I came out the hospital and life actually going great for once. I've bonded with all brothers including Liam. I've seen Chase a lot but everytime I avoid him. I've been doing it quite fine actually.

Liam's plan actually went well and now we have a Russian Mafia leader in our basement getting tortured. I know funny right.

Right now, I'm getting my stuff ready for school tomorrow. I got my books and stationary all ready and decided to find my clothes tomorrow.

I left my room and went downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen sitting down.

"Ana I was just about to call you." Liam said smiling a little. Yes I said smiling.

"Oh well I'm here now soo." I said shrugging my shoulders sitting down.

"Well we have thought of some rules." Liam said. My eyes widened.

"I think the fuck no-" I started but was cut off.

"Listen to it first." Liam said looking at me with desperation while my brothers glared at me for swearing.

"Fine." I said angrily.

"Ok good.

Rule 1- Get good grades.

Rule 2- Listen to the teachers.

Rule 3- No fighting at all.

Rule 4- No dating. Boys or girls." He said.

I looked at them. All of them in the eyes.

"Are you dumb or stupid? Ok I get the first rule because like I will get good grades but the rest is the most bull crap I've heard in my life. I wont listen to the teachers that are fucking rude because I will make sure they'll regret it. I am going to fight if someone tries me. I will date because I can guarantee you that all of you dated at my age and besides me and rules don't work at all. I thought you knew this and I fucking hate rules. What do they think they can actually stop me from doing- " I rambled.

"Ok jesus christ. We get it." Elijah said taking a deep breath of relief. I smiled.

"Ok then. At least follow the first rule." Luke said. I nodded. I was going to follow it anyways.

"So you guys were all here to make rules I wasn't going to follow." I said. They all nodded. I started to walk towards the door. They were really dumb to be part of a Mafia.

Oh yeah. They were in a Mafia. I really want to learn how to use a gun because they look so cool. I stopped and turned around.

"Can I ask a question?" I asked to no one in particular. Liam nodded.

"You know you are in a Mafia. I was thinking. Can you teach me how to use a gun? Or a knife? Actually anything." I said.

"No." They said at once. Wow this was going to be hard.

"Please. It's for reasonable purposes. Like imagine if someone breaks in and kidnaps you all and I have to break you guys out. What am I going to do? Sit back and wait for you to come back. Or if I get kidnapped and I need to escape but I dont know how to use any weapons. What am I going to do? I already know how to hack into stuff so teaching how to use wont make a difference." I said.

"I'll think about it." Liam said. Maybe it wasn't so hard then.

"WHAT?!" My brothers screamed. I smirked and stuck out of tongue. I quickly dashed up the stairs waiting for tomorrow to come.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I woke up early so I took a shower and got my outfit ready.