• ooo •

Hey! Thank you and for giving my book a chance, please stick around a bit longer! I hope you enjoy!!

First off, let's introduce L/N Y/N.
Don't worry I'll make this quick.

You are a 2nd year (your 17 lol sorry) who just moved because your house got auctioned since your family couldn't afford it. Which enters you to a new beginning at Nekoma High School.

You absolutely love games and YOUR CONSOLE!
I will often refer to your console as "P/C" (preferred console) since some people prefer PlayStation or xbox etc. you get the point. You own a switch, and your P/C.

You do twitch streams, but only for fun, this won't be your career, but it is your only source of income as a student.

You love doing mischievous things for the thrill.
Your quite the trouble maker.

You keep to yourself unless someone gets smart with you, then you FUCK THEIR MOM. Jkjk.. unless😏

Your family consists of your mother, father, and older brother, whom is a 3rd year. (He's 18)

Your mother and father both work long hours, leaving you home alone with your brother 90% of the time, but they love and care about you a lot.

Your brother (L/N, Kou) is like kuroo in some ways. He's cocky, HUGE trouble-maker, and his ego is huge too.
It's okay though because he does twitch streams with you and will willing cause mischief with you around the city. We still think he's annoying though, as brothers and sisters do.

(Ik I talked about your brother a lot but TRUST ME he will play a big part in the story)

NOW ON WITH THE STORY!! I rlly think this is gonna be a fun and hectic story so LETS DOO THISS