• oo6 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 1100

Manager Y/N
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I sat in my last class waiting.

~what if I embarrass myself~

~what if they pity me and go too easy on me~

~what if I forget how to play~

All the what if's in the world were passing through my headspace while I waited for the last bell.
I noticed that my leg had been bouncing the entire 10 minutes I was zoned out.

"Are you with us?" The teacher asked, pulling me out of my trance.

"Uh yeah- sorry.." I said abruptly.

What did I get myself into...

When the last bell rang I sprung from my seat. I raced to the bathroom as swiftly as possible and dropped my bag next to the sink and turned on the faucet. I looked in the mirror with my hands gripping the sides of the sink and sighed.

I need to calm down...

I cupped my hands and let the water fill it.
I washed my face with water before leaning over the sink again to pant. I took a moment to breathe and then turned to grab a towel. I dried my face.

I better get going before they start to blow up my phone. I can't bail this time.

I threw my bag over one shoulder and walked to the gym. When I entered the teams faces lit up. They all shouted my name and Kuroo walked over to me.

"You ready?" He said with a cocky tone.

"To crush you? Yeah." That was just a front ✌🏼😙

"As if." He scoffed.

"I guess we'll see then. Let me change into my gym clothes and I'll be right out." I said...

Oh shit...
I must've forgot that my gym clothes are rather revealing. Prepare for the stares Y/N.

I went in the girls locker room nervously and changed, taking a moment to check myself out in the mirror. Obsessing over every detail.

Damn. I'm kinda hot.

(This is your gym clothes. Noo changing this one😏)

A/N- You can't say that's not cute

A/N- You can't say that's not cute. ✋🏼🙄

I checked to see if my ass looked good, and walked out. I could've sworn everything went into slow-motion as I stepped onto the court. I grabbed my hair-tie off my wrist and tied half my hair up so I had a sectioned ponytail as I walked over to everyone, who was staring intently at me strutting over.