• oo5 •

(Edited) - Word count: 1111

Meet The Team
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I enjoyed when everyone came over on Saturday. Sunday was a slow day. I didn't do much. I slept a lot and studied a bit. It was a very meh day.

Monday came. I had school today.
I opened my eyes and picked up my phone.

7:00 am.

I woke up earlier than usual today since I slept a lot. I slept really well. I feel energized and... motivated.

That's a new one.

I took a nice long bath with bubbles☺️

I then picked a really cute outfit since I was feeling a bit more confident today. I wanted to impress myself.

(Your ootd. You can change it if you want)

(Let's pretend there isn't a dress code or uniform🥰)

I put on a HEAVENLY perfume and did my makeup.
I wore concealer, a clear gloss, and a little blush.

Then I went out the door and walked confidently to the train stop with Kou.
"Why'd you do so much today.." Kou asked.

"Shut up. I just felt nice today." I snapped. I took out my phone and took a few selfies. Kou looked at me disgusted. "Quit looking at me idiot." I said turning off my phone and putting it in my back pocket.

Kenma and Kuroo arrived. The train stopped and we got in. It was a bit crowded today so I was pretty anxious. I started to fidget around and breathe heavily. "Are you okay?" Kuroo whispered to me.

"There's a lot of people" I said nervously.
I think Kenma noticed too because the 2 boys adjusted themself's so they were blocking off the strangers from my personal bubble. I let out a sigh.
Gosh Kenma, I think I could fall for you.

I collected myself and then got off the train, bringing that confidence that I had this morning back.

I walked with Kenma and Kuroo inside the school.
"You look happy today." Kuroo said grinning.

"Yeah I guess I am. I feel a little confident today."

"That's good. You should eat lunch with us and the volleyball team!" Kuroo said nudging me.

"Oh I don't know haha. That's a lot of people.." I said a little worried.

"It's okay you can sit between Kenma and me!" He said wrapping is arm around my shoulder.