• oo2 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 1031
The chapters will average 1200 words but I'm like... brain dead so I might have a few shorter chapters :(

Look at this gem I found in my camera roll😫

Pink Tazerʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Pink Tazer
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I opened my eyes to find myself still sprawled out just as I fell asleep. I sat up and took my phone off the charger and checked the time. it's 8:00 am on a Friday. Today's my first day of school.

School starts in an hour.

I don't want to introduce myself and have to talk to people.

I got up on my feet and took a quick shower. Then I put a bit of concealer on and some mascara. Don't wanna attract any unwanted attention.

(This is your ootd but you can change it if you want)

Then I brushed my H/L H/C (Hair/Length and Hair/Color) hair and left it as is

I put my wallet, my new Nekoma student sweater, my switch, and my chargers in my bag along with my books and zipped it up.

I went downstairs and saw my mother had made me and Kou a bento and some breakfast.

I ate my breakfast and saw Kou come sit down and eat too."You look like more of douchebag than normal? Who are you trying to impress?" I laughed.

"The lady'sss" he said with a smirk.

I shook my head at his foolishness.

After we ate we grabbed our bento's and walked to the train stop. I saw two other boys come to the stop. Both of them wearing Nekoma Student sweaters. I didn't say a word. I just kept my eyes down on my switch.

The train came and I pushed Kou out of my way to get on first and I laughed at him.

"Your so immature" he said to me with a sarcastic tone.