• oo9 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 1135

Y/N's Crush?
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

When I woke up i saw that everyone was already awake.
They were in the kitchen making bentos for us all.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched.
I got up and looked at them. I giggled.

"Awh look at you guys being housewives."

"Oh yeah and what does that make you?" Kuroo asked.

"Hm. Probably the sugar daddy since I'm the only one here with somewhat of a job." I responded.

"WOAHH OKAY Y/N." Kou butted in.

"Shut it, you were literally making dirty jokes last night with Kuroo. You guys might as well be husbands." I smirked. I loved embarrassing him.

"how many times do I have to tell you I'm not gay."

"Mhm. Got it. Well let me know when the wedding is." I responded in monotone.

"IM. NOT. GAY."

"Even I get more pussy then you bud." I said and picked up my clothes, walking to the bathroom to change.

"WOAH WAIT Y/N COME HERE!?" I heard Kuroo and Kou shout as I closed the door.

I changed and laughed a bit. Im so dumb. That's so embarrassing.

I finished changing and walked out looking at my phone. I looked up from my screen and all 3 boys were leaning against the counter in a circle with their arms crossed and grins plastered across their faces.

They were all looking at me. They were waiting.

Uh oh.

I stopped and looked at them for a moment. "Can I help you?"

"I believe you have some explaining to do." Kou said grinning evilly.

"Yeah I thought you said you were a virgin?" Kuroo asked with the same expression.

"Yeah, I am. There are other things you can do besides intercourse you know."

"So you're lesbian?" Kou asked.

"No. Girls are cool, but I more often find myself being attracted to guys. That doesn't eliminate them though."

"Y/N you little minx!" Kuroo said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"You guys are so annoying." I said pushing his arm off of me.

I walked out the door grabbing the bento they made me.

"Wait we wanna know more!" Kuroo said running after me.

All of us walked to the train station together.
On the way they interrogated me more.

"When did all of this happen? I'm always home and I never hear any girls!" Kou said.

"Most of them were in public places." I said.

"JESUS Y/N!" He responded.