• oo1 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 1043

Moving In
The music is recommended to set the vibe~

(This story will contain depictions of violence and mature language +more so please be aware of that moving forward with this story) 💕💕

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I looked down at my phone.
5pm.
I'm exhausted. The time is much different here in Japan. I put my phone away and looked up to my family who was carrying large boxes from the moving truck into the new house.

"WOULD YOU QUIT PLAYING ON YOUR PHONE AND COME HELP" Kou said (your brother)

"YEAH FINE, SHUT IT" I shouted back.

I grabbed a box with my name on it and carried it to my room. I took a look at my naked room.

"Damn, this bitch empty" I chuckled to myself.
😭please tell me y'all know that reference.

I continued dragging my feet to the truck and back, breaking a sweat from all that heavy lifting. Once I grabbed the last box and brought it to my room I practically threw it on the floor. *crack*

Shit.

I opened the box frantically to make sure it wasn't anything valuable.
I looked to see a picture of my friends from America.

"Oh well, it not like I liked them anyways" I shrugged and giggled it off.

"What are you laughing about in here you fuckin nerd?" Kou joked.
He looked down at the broken frame.
"Hey why is that funny?" He said concerned.

"Well because I don't like people." I said casually.

"...........get some help" he said staring at me momentarily before turning around and shuffling out of my NEW ROOOOMMM.

Shall we redecorate?!?! 😏

I put my fake vines and crystals everywhere.
Then I set up a monster can wall because that's RaDiCaL dUdE... (omg keep reading that's embarrassing😭)

And with a few finishing touches, it felt like home.

(This was the look I was going for you can change it if you want though 😭😭)

"Gosh I'm so cool✋🏼🙄" I said and walked outside to converse with my family

"Hey sweetie, I'm gonna make dinner soon. Why don't you and your brother go look around town?" My mother said to me.

I looked at Kou. He devilishly grinned at me. We started bolting towards town.

Let's go fuck some shit up😏

Kuroo's POV:

I looked out the window and saw a moving truck and a family talking.
"Hey Kenma, looks like you got some new neighbors. They look around our age." I said

"Cool" Kenma boringly replied and walked over to the window barely moving his eyes off of his phone screen. He peered up.

The family seemed to be talking from what we could see. Then the teens looked at each other and booked it.

"What the hell?" Kenma laughed.

I chuckled. These two will be interesting...

Regular POV:

Me and my brother walked through the bustling shopping center. Kou stopped in his tracks when he saw a Victorious Secret.
"Ohhh 😏" He said.

I laughed at him and we walked in.
He grabbed a double D lace bra.
"Y/N help me put this shit on." He said struggling to clip it.

"What, you never had a girlfriend?" I said chuckling as I clipped the bra.

"Shut it you virgin" he snapped.

He walked up to the register and said
"I'd like to buy this bra ma'am."
I snickered at him.

"Sir please take the merchandise off." The cashier said.

Kou looked at her shocked and then whispered shouted "and EXPOSE myself?! Like hell I'd do that! I'm a minor!"

"No your n-" Kou cut me off shushing me.

"Sir I'm gonna have to ask you two to leave." The cashier said already fed up.

"Ma'am what seems to be the problem" he said already knowing the answer.

The lady put a Walky-Talky up to her face and said "Security we seem to have 2 teenagers causing a disturbance in area 4"

Kou's face dropped and I rushed over to help him unclip the bra and we started to run.
"WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE THE BRA!?!" I whispered and he threw it behind his back.

We ran out of town to a field so no cameras would know where our house was. When we were far enough away we stopped and panted heavily. We looked at each other and started wheezing.

"You dumbass" I said still wiping tears from my face from laughing so hard. We walked back home recalling the events that just occurred. I checked my phone for the time. It was 8:00 pm now.

We walked inside hoping mom and dad had left some food for us. I then ate and then went upstairs.

I flopped on my bed and noticed an email from the Nekoma High Staff. It was just a link to my my class schedule. School was starting for me tomorrow. I can't say if I'm prepared or not but I know one things for sure...

I will be avoiding as many people as possible😃

I threw my phone over my shoulder and turned on my P/C. (preferred console)
I started streaming and playing Minecraft.

"YOU LITTLE WHORE" I screamed at the dead creeper that had just blown up my house and killed me. I banged my countertop in anger.
My twitch chat started going wild. They loved when I raged since I was a GiRrLlLllL.

"You guys are a bunch of fucking simps" I said to my chat laughing. They'd always say things like "oh marry me, your the most stunning lady ever, what's your snap?"

To be honest I hated it. I know that if they ever really met me in a game they'd shame and bash me.
I started to wonder if I'd ever find someone who was genuine.

I noticed myself zoning out.
"Sorry chat. I just moved like, across the world so my sleep schedules a bit fucked. I think I'm gonna log off for tonight but thank you guys for watching!!"

I turned my console off and ended the stream.

I walked over to my bed and layed down, looking up at the ceiling. I felt my eyelids getting heavy.

I then drifted off to sleep...