• oo3 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 963

Gamer Bros🥶😎
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

The three of us entered the school and parted ways. I got my schedule printed at the office and then went to my first class, English (that sounds so weird since this is based in Japan but just know that I mean it's a writing and reading class) .

The teacher told me to introduce myself after she gains the class's attention

"Everyone, we have a new student. Please make her feel welcomed." The teacher said

"Um hi, I'm L/N Y/N." I managed to spit out.
God that's so embarrassing.

"You can sit with whoever you'd like" the teacher motioned.

My eyes quickly scanned the room looking for a table with little-to-no people.

A/N- I'm making it so there aren't desks but rather long tables with stools, for group work, during school.

My eyes stopped at a table with only one person.

Kozume. From what I've noticed, he seems to be a bit of a loner. Me too though.

I walked over and sat in the seat across from him. He peeked up from his switch that he was playing under the table.

The teacher resumed her lesson.

I whispered to kozume "hey, what game are you playing?

He perked up with a slight excitement at me noticing that he was a gamer boii 🤘🏼🥶
"Zelda" he said with a faint smirk.

I smiled. I took out my notebook and wrote down my friend code on the corner of the paper and ripped it off. I flipped it over and wrote "add me :)"

I slid the paper to him. He flipped it and added me. I took my switch out too and added him back.

I took another corner of my paper "hey do you have a P/C?" I wrote.

He scribbled quietly and passed it back. "Yeah" it read.

He seems pretty easygoing. Maybe one friend won't hurt?

I looked down to the note and scribbled "what's your phone number? Let's play sometime!" I slid it back.

He wrote his number and I put it in my phone.

Class ended after what felt like forever. The school day went on.

I just barely made it through the rest of my classes alive because I was dying from boredom.

I only had English, free period, and lunch with Kozume. So Im practically alone for school because no way in hell am I actually gonna talk to people.

When lunch time came around I decided not to eat in the cafeteria like a normal person. I went outside to the court yard and sat under a cherry blossom tree that looked lonely.

The wind lightly blowed, causing pink leaves to sway around me. It was actually quite beautiful.

I was feeling a bit tired.
Today was just one of those days where I had too much social interaction and was mentally drained. I just couldn't find it in me to be social. I preferred silence over others voices.

I'm very unmotivated and work better alone. Not that I deserve to be. It just saves my energy.

Sure, It was a bit lonely. That's what the internet is for though. A place where I could be anybody I wanted and instantly connect with someone.

I frowned.
I can't do that here though.

Someone tapped on my shoulder and I plastered on a smile before I turned to face the presence behind me. I turn around to see Kozume standing there.

"Kuroo saw you from the cafeteria window and told me I should come see if you wanted to play a game.."
He said.

"Oh yeah sure!" I say cheerfully as grabbed my switch from out of my bag and sat under the tree.

"What game do you wanna play Kozume?" I asked.
• • • •

We managed to pick a game to play for the remainder of lunch time.

I wonder who Kozume is, when he's on the internet.

School passed by slowly. Throughout the day I pondered the thought. Kenma wasn't really somebody extravagant at school. So who is he really? I know somewhere in there he's hiding a person full of colors and personality.

And I want to see it for myself.

When school ended I decided to stick around school a bit longer after it finished. I wanted to look for places outside that I could hide, since that cherry blossom tree didn't do the job.

*ding*

I opened my phone to see a new chat from my brother, Kou.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kou:
Hey why didn't you get on
the train?

Because I didn't want to.

Kou:
Okay.. so who's ass do I need to beat?

Chill I'm just looking around.

Kou:
Weird..
Anyways I invited some friends over
for dinner. Cook for 3 extra.

Mmk. I'm making Chicken Alfredo.
I'll be home soon.

Well I didn't find any good spots besides a little garden with a water fountain, but it seemed more like a student rest stop

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Well I didn't find any good spots besides a little garden with a water fountain, but it seemed more like a student rest stop. It's still really pretty though.
I hope I have a date there one day with my girlfriend or boyfriend. (or other)

A/N: I know damn well you aint straight if you simp for Kenma.🥰

I decided to go look for a grocery store to pick up ingredients for dinner.
Mom and dad work until I'm sleeping and Kou was never good at cooking. So I kind of picked up the job for them.

Our parents are doing their best to support us. I have no idea what they do, but it's making decent money. I could only hope their being safe.

I picked up what I needed and I started to head home so I could prepare dinner for the company, that I didn't want.

An Introvert's Rebellion [Kenma x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें