• o11 •

(Edited) - Word Count: 1158

Tickle Attack.
ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

I was now the official boys volleyball manager.
Though I hate to admit it, I was excited.

For the first time in a long time, i had a place.
People needed me, and I liked it.

I showered and rushed out of the house ready to go.
I saw Kuroo and Kenma coming out of his front door at the same time as me.

Kenma confessed to me...

I feel like I'm making assumptions and overanalyzing the situation.
There's still a chance it wasn't a confession.

But from my perspective it definitely seemed like one though.

I got to school and reached my desk. Me and Kenma presented our Romeo and Juliet project and of course I was the speaker. We ended up getting a great grade, thanks to Kenma.

When it was time for volleyball practice I got in my gym clothes and slid my new Nekoma Volleyball Manager sweater over it.

I got out my clipboard and walked out. Everyone was excited to see me in manager attire.

I instructed them to stretch and then do 10 laps around the court. They complied and returned without breaking a sweat.

I then had them do a 6 on 6 scrimmage. I sat on the bench and wrote down each of their weaknesses and strengths as I watched them play.

I must admit they are a talented team.

Kuroo was a great leader and had great communication with his team.

Kenma was a strategist and had amazing focus. He read his opponents moves like a 6th sense.

He was very cat-like. I could've sworn his eyes dilated as if he was hunting.

If he ever looks at me with those eyes I swear I'll faint. Who allowed him to be that fine? WHO GAVE HIM THE DAMN RIGHT?👹

"Y/N."

"Y/N?"

"Hey are you good?" Kuroo shook my shoulder waking me from my thoughts.

"Oh yeah, I was just thinking about how each of your strengths compliments the rest of the team."
Nice save Y/N. 😅

"Wow your really taking this whole manager thing seriously!" Lev glowed.

"Yeah.." I laughed.
• • • • •

I got home from school and decided to stream for a bit. I was playing apex legends
(if you don't know how to play apex then just pretend it's your favorite game.)

I was about 45 minutes into it when I decided to stop and read chat before the next game started.

________________
N/Nlover984: Your my comfort streamer <3

Shreksbigtoe3: Remember me when your famous!!

Bigmanjustin: Your not even good at the game...

Kurooishot: Manager Y/N!!

Legthegiant: Don't get mad at me but I found your twitch!! It was Kuroos idea!

Gam3rNek0: @Bigmanjustin shut tf up you dumb bitch you probably can't even get 4 kills.
______________________